Announcement

#1 2010-10-10 18:03:14

mediapuck
usa till nov - then Austria
2010-04-23

Administrator password reset?

how?
I had not used my site for several months. Got home yesterday, logged in just fine as administrator.
Today, I cannot even get any links to work. I click on a link [does not matter which one] and all it does is make the page jump but no link opens.
Tried to login - also just a short jump.
using Firefox latest version.
I opened IE [latest version], and clicking a link twice, seems to at least get to the page.
But now I cannot login. It says wrong password [I logged in last night with no problems, but did not do anything in the admin, other then the automatic upgrade]. Logged out right after].

No clue what happened, why none of my links suddenly work.
Also tried to reset the admin password - of course that is not possible from the forgot password form.
Tried to reset a password for a regular user [I had signed myself up as one with a different email address]. It says No classic user matches this email address.

What to do?
I cannot navigate the site now at all. Only managed to get to a page, by clicking the link rapidly several times - but then that's it again.

Appreciate help.
Thank you.
url: http://mediapuck.com/galleries/index.php?

#2 2010-10-10 18:18:24

mediapuck
usa till nov - then Austria
2010-04-23

Re: Administrator password reset?

Addition to my question:
just rebooted my pc, firefox still does not let me brose the gallery links.
Tried IE - was able to login as admin. But I see now that the content table is screwed up after the auto upgrade. The headline[category link] is in correct place, but the content table for the thumbnail category is all the way on the bottom of the page.
clicking anywhere a free space on the page makes the category thumb table jump up to where it is supposed to be.
Such weird behavior - never saw anything like it.

But - my problem with firefox is still not solved. I never use IE normally, only for testing the visuals of a webpage.

I know, I did not alter any php, etc. - so, nothing I did.
And firefox works fine on any other domain.

#3 2010-10-10 18:53:45

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

I registered on the site

No problem to connect me with FF 3.6.10

Nice site ;-)

---------------------------------

You can test (with IE if the connect is OK)

Administration -> Maintenance
   - Purge sessions

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2010-10-10 20:29:48

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Hi mediapuck,

I have a problem on your website. I had created a "plg" user account some time ago (related to [Forum, post 113585 by mediapuck in topic 15970] Minor (?) error on admin page after upgrade) and when I login (successfully) I get errors:

Notice: Undefined index: in .../galleries/plugins/AMenuManager/amm_pip.class.inc.php on line 78

which means there is a problem with my language setting. Can you:

1) tell me what is the language of the "plg" account?
2) deactivate the Advanced Menu Manager plugin?
3) deactivate the Spread Menus plugin?

and tell us if it works any better?

#5 2010-10-23 12:48:53

ADMST
2010-07-27

I think it's much easier and time-saving to just set a new password in mysql with use of phpmyadmin

Last edited by ADMST (2010-10-23 12:49:15)

Board footer