•  » [resolved] paMOOramics doesn't show a picture

#1 2011-03-15 18:27:01

Sugar888
Translation Team
Zurich
2009-11-29

[resolved] paMOOramics doesn't show a picture

Hi :-)

I've got a little question about the plug-in paMOOramics. After the configuration in the admin panel I have normally only to add a word, that I have chosen for showing the panorama. Unfortunately at the moment I can only see a line (see attached picture). 

If I use the plug-in panoramas there is no problem. The file is showed as a panorama.

In the settings of paMOOramics I use the word pamooramics itself (and other words) and I've tried to use the plug-in with and without all settings at the bottom to be activated. It doesn't show any changes.

Do you have any suggestions?

Sugar888

#2 2011-03-15 20:14:52

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: [resolved] paMOOramics doesn't show a picture

paMOOramics ans pamooramics are different

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2011-03-15 21:44:05

Sugar888
Translation Team
Zurich
2009-11-29

ddtddt wrote:

paMOOramics ans pamooramics are different

no.. that's not the problem. It seems not right in the attached pictures but I've tried it with other themes and it's the same. :-(

------

edit: I tried it with the other option (instead of the word it checks the proportions of the picture) as well and it does the same thing.

Last edited by Sugar888 (2011-03-15 22:22:59)

#4 2011-03-16 09:51:49

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#5 2011-03-16 10:27:08

Sugar888
Translation Team
Zurich
2009-11-29

ddtddt wrote:

Have you test with [extension by cljosse] cl_conflit

wow :-)

It works now. ^^ Thank you very much for the help.

Btw. I've added the explenation on the extension page in German and Italian. Could you add the follow one for English please ?

Best regards

Sugar888
--------

- Managing conflicts between mootoolls, jQuery, pamooramics ..
This plugin allows to use jQuery with other javascript libraries and without conflict.
Principle: The plugin detects the keyword "$" and replaces it with the appropriate function, depending on the prototype used.

#6 2011-03-16 13:08:56

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Sugar888 wrote:

It works now. ^^ Thank you very much for the help.

:-)

Sugar888 wrote:

Managing conflicts between mootoolls, jQuery, pamooramics ..
This plugin allows to use jQuery with other javascript libraries and without conflict.
Principle: The plugin detects the keyword "$" and replaces it with the appropriate function, depending on the prototype used.

done :-)
Thanks for translation
I didn't see that the EN description was missing :-(

•  » Extensions
  •  » [resolved] paMOOramics doesn't show a picture

Board footer