Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » Simple grey modification. Three questions

#1 2011-02-11 13:05:14

sergorum
2011-02-10

Simple grey modification. Three questions

Hi guys,

I am just started with Piwigo and I am curious if somebody dealed with the following requests on Simple grey theme. I could find the solution so far

1. Right now the header is hidden on the slideshow page as well as on the individual picture page. I would love to hide the header on the slideshow page only.
I found that the following style is responsible for hiding:

Code:

#thePicturePage #theHeader {
  display: none;
}

but I did not find where is thePicturePage id is used.

2. I would love to play hires image in slideshow but not wesize image. Do you know how to do it?

3. All themes I saw so far have the following behaviur on the page with thumbnails.
For example in my gallery I have one category ("landscapes" for example) and one virtual category ("winter" for example). Winter subcategoty has same images with Landscapes but Landscapes has more images. When I click to Winter everything is fine and only Winter images are shown. If I click on Landscapes I see the link to "Winter" at the top and then all images which are NOT included in Winter subcategory. It is usefull sometimes but often it is neccessary to see all images in category. I did not find if it is possible to show all images from the category including virtual categories. Do you have a clue how to show all images and how to hide the list of virtual categories from the thumbnails page?

Thank you very much in advance

#2 2011-02-14 23:31:00

saimon
2006-12-04

Re: Simple grey modification. Three questions

for 1. you can do the same thing as for #copyright which is hidden only on the slideshow (look at slideshow.tpl)

#3 2011-04-06 20:30:48

puschpull
2011-04-04

Simple Grey hat error in automatic update
from Version 2.3      New Version : 2.4 |saimon
not work this update

#4 2011-04-11 09:54:59

puschpull
2011-04-04

Now is this OK