Announcement

•  » Engine
  •  » Improving the "add tags to photo" form

#31 2011-04-26 00:40:26

Jose

Re: Improving the "add tags to photo" form

plg wrote:

Hi Jose,

Which version of Piwigo are you currently running?

Piwigo 2.2.0

#32 2011-04-26 21:03:58

Jose

Hello again.
I've just upgraded to piwigo 2.2.1 and yes, if there are no tags on the image it filters existing tags correctly, but once the first tag is assigned it doesn't work anymore.

By the way, the spanish translation in the gallery is really, really faulty. I've modified admin.lang and common.lang to make a better translation (and with htmlentities for accented vocals and n's), I can send them to you if you like.

Oh, and you should modify the manual update instructions in your site to also say that folder "themes" is not to be deleted when upgrading. I had simple and simple-white installed and the gallery has not worked until I have restored the "themes" folder from my older version.

Thank you

#33 2011-04-26 21:30:44

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Jose wrote:

Oh, and you should modify the manual update instructions in your site to also say that folder "themes" is not to be deleted when upgrading. I had simple and simple-white installed and the gallery has not worked until I have restored the "themes" folder from my older version.

Thx for the feedback. We do appreciate.
What was the errors you've got because of the themes ? I think it was due to the non-disabling of the themes after the update and also simple wasn't compatible 2.2.0 but only very recently an update was made.

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#34 2011-04-26 22:32:42

Jose

flop25 wrote:

Jose wrote:

Thx for the feedback. We do appreciate.
What was the errors you've got because of the themes ? I think it was due to the non-disabling of the themes after the update and also simple wasn't compatible 2.2.0 but only very recently an update was made.

It was a "missing file" error, but can't remember which one. One dealing with theme config.

Curious, I've tested the tagging a bit more, and unlike I say above, with the new version fcbkcomplete works well with the first two tags, third and next ones don't get any filter.

#35 2011-04-27 13:59:22

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

(please use another topic for your upgrade/theme issues)

Jose wrote:

Curious, I've tested the tagging a bit more, and unlike I say above, with the new version fcbkcomplete works well with the first two tags, third and next ones don't get any filter.

I reproduce some problems also. I hope we'll soon implement the WordPress/Dotclear ergonomy to add tags and get rid of FCBKComplete which does not seem to be maintained anymore and does not perfectly works with latest versions of jQuery.

•  » Engine
  •  » Improving the "add tags to photo" form

Board footer