Announcement

#1 2011-06-20 22:12:43

Jack Liu

Piwigo Upload issue

Hi,
I am using Piwigo 2.2.1, and I am experiencing some upload issues.
I was trying to upload 16 photos from a folder on my hard drive (using Photos > Add on the web admin interface). However, only 5 out of these 16 pictures were uploaded. Curiously, I then tried to repeat this process and the same 5 photos were uploaded. I also tried to upload other photos from the same folder individually, but somehow they were not even uploaded.
Additionally, I tried to use pLoader (Mac version), but for some reason I couldn't open pLoader, either.....
Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!
    Jack

#2 2011-06-21 11:11:53

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Piwigo Upload issue

hello
did you try to upload without the flash form ? That also may be due to a hosting restriction : you said that only the first five is uploaded, always and only with the upload from online ?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2011-06-23 02:43:02

Jack Liu

Thanks  Flop25!
Actually, it wasn't the first five that were uploaded, just random five, but always those five pictures.
How do I upload the pictures without the flash form?
     Jack

#4 2011-06-23 14:40:25

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

hum
for the html form use the link : "... or switch to the old style form"
try this five pics with the html form. Have these images a common specific characteristic ?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described

#5 2011-06-25 08:19:36

Jack Liu

I tried to upload a picture (not from the existing five) using "... or switch to the old style form". I got this error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3200 bytes) in /home4/cccsjbor/public_html/photoalbums/admin/include/functions_upload.inc.php on line 585

Does this give any clue as to what the problem is? Is it because my picture was too big? This picture is 2.3 MB in size.

Thanks again!
      Jack

#6 2011-06-25 11:12:40

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

see this [Forum, post 121475 by P@t in topic 17464] error in php.ini file and tell me if your pics are like that, what is your host, if you install the plugin what happens ...

Board footer