Announcement

#31 2011-07-06 14:34:24

guest2011

Re: ploader windows problems

shouldn't this just work for everyone without having to mess around deleting files and folders?
it's really not very user friendly and we're not all computer whizz kids.

i've tried finding this folder in windows vista but it's nowhere to be found.
i really need ploader to work so i can upload some large files that won't upload through the dashboard for some reason (that's also driving me insane).

why does everything have to be so complicated? this looks like it could be a really good photo gallery but with things crashing, not loading, not updating etc etc it's beginning to feel very buggy unfortunately.

#32 2011-07-06 17:13:19

bjordan
2011-04-25

Re: ploader windows problems

guest2011 wrote:

shouldn't this just work for everyone without having to mess around deleting files and folders?
it's really not very user friendly and we're not all computer whizz kids.

i've tried finding this folder in windows vista but it's nowhere to be found.
i really need ploader to work so i can upload some large files that won't upload through the dashboard for some reason (that's also driving me insane).

why does everything have to be so complicated? this looks like it could be a really good photo gallery but with things crashing, not loading, not updating etc etc it's beginning to feel very buggy unfortunately.

I'm using pLoader 1.6 on my new laptop in Windows 7 and using it on several Linux variants with out any issues. I didn't have to do any hacking to get it working. So not everybody is having issues. I can understand when you do have issues how it can be frustrating though.

When you say it's not working what is it doing? Is it throwing errors? Is it logging in but not connecting?

Board footer