Announcement

#1 2011-10-09 03:21:12

Spritz

Upgrade 2.3.0: uploading photos does not work anymore

Hi all,
I have just upgraded to 2.3.0. Everything worked fine as my extension/theme were compatible. I have uploaded this evening new pics to an album; the upload was ok without any error messages but at the end, the pics do not appear in the album. I have no idea about the issue. Any feedback welcome. Fyi, the creation of a new album works fine... But it's not possible to upload any pics in that album afterwards.
Spritz

#2 2011-10-09 08:21:35

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Upgrade 2.3.0: uploading photos does not work anymore

Can be a problem of level of confidentiality ?

Is what you see in the batch management tool with the latest import filter ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2011-10-09 16:05:45

spritz

ddtddt wrote:

Can be a problem of level of confidentiality ?

Is what you see in the batch management tool with the latest import filter ?

No pb with the level of confidentiality. Everything has been set to "Everyboby". I'm using the flash batch management import tool. But the html does not work too.

#4 2011-10-10 03:17:26

spritz

Pics can still be uploaded with pLoader... then that's really a pb with the web interface. If any of you have the same issue...

#5 2011-10-10 07:17:00

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Can you give me a link for test (MP if you want)

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

Board footer