Announcement

#1 2011-11-18 07:29:31

denverc63
Denver, Colorado
2011-10-20

How to use Batch Manager

I am trying to figure out how to use the Batch manager for images. do I upload image folders to where? in order to use this feature. Thanks for the reply.

#2 2011-11-18 10:37:26

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: How to use Batch Manager

What do you exactly want to do with the Batch Manager? The Batch Manager is not for uploading photos, it is for actions like "adding tags to several photos at once" or "resize many photos at once"...

#3 2011-11-18 11:06:12

denverc63
Denver, Colorado
2011-10-20

Thanks guy,

I have read the instructions and am going to follow them now. I thank you for your response. I am the guy who posted a rude message about a month ago about the images not uploading properly. I wanted to apologize for that. I love your script and find it a breath of fresh air after using several others. Your is by far the best and simpliest to install and use and I love the plugins and the ability to add on my own pages and so forth. Thanks, Chuck

#4 2011-11-18 14:01:42

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

denverc63 wrote:

Thanks guy,

I have read the instructions and am going to follow them now. I thank you for your response. I am the guy who posted a rude message about a month ago about the images not uploading properly. I wanted to apologize for that. I love your script and find it a breath of fresh air after using several others. Your is by far the best and simpliest to install and use and I love the plugins and the ability to add on my own pages and so forth. Thanks, Chuck

wow! thx !
and come back if you have any problem

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer