Announcement

#1 2011-12-31 16:35:24

martyd
2011-12-30

Registered User to Create Album and Upload Photos

There may already be a post/posts in some 53 pages of How tos and troubleshooting. Thus far I am not finding what is needed.

I want my Piwigo install to be able to have people view the gallery and albums but then also register and be able to create albums and upload photos that can be seen by other gallery viewers.

However, the ability to control who views what albums should be an option for the album creator as well as the gallery administrator

Thus far, the only upload capability I have been able to operate thus far is as  administrator. I have installed the community plug-in as it appeared it help possibilities. Thus far, I am still at a loss as to how I can make it possible to allow someone to add albums and photos to the gallery

Last edited by martyd (2011-12-31 16:36:19)

#2 2011-12-31 16:38:05

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Registered User to Create Album and Upload Photos

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2012-06-24 22:56:36

mikeuk

Shame no one has answered yet as i would like to know the same seems a shame such a nice script isn't capable of this except via admin only ?

#4 2012-06-24 23:01:20

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

mikeuk wrote:

Shame no one has answered yet as i would like to know the same seems a shame such a nice script isn't capable of this except via admin only ?

Are you look link ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#5 2012-06-24 23:49:03

pewe
2012-03-16

It was answered.

Look at the community plugin. This allows someone to register and then upload photos as well as create albums.

#6 2012-07-02 19:19:08

mikeuk

Sorry was on holiday wasn't until i got back and searched a few posts got the answer , it works good as well even when says not compatible with my version

#7 2013-01-04 18:25:01

beamar
2012-07-20

martyd wrote:

However, the ability to control who views what albums should be an option for the album creator as well as the gallery administrator

^^^^^^

I have a BS album setup for family. When a family member registers, I set their group and they can upload. Some photos are private and the UPLOADER should be able to set who he wants to share them with, ex (everybody, family, etc..)

I don't believe the above plugin allows for the uploader to do this.

Brian

#8 2013-01-04 20:37:05

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Again, Piwigo has not been made for collaborative galleries. Sry

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer