Announcement

#1 2012-07-02 07:12:15

rikiptl
2012-07-02

Add Google Adsense

Hey This is  riki and i'm using 2.4 version i want to know that

i want to add google adsense code in every page in my site so were to put that code and i want to attach facebook comment box in every image which displaying were to insert code pls help me out...

#2 2012-07-02 09:07:38

EdwinKort
Translation Team
Rhoon, the Netherlands
1970-01-01

Re: Add Google Adsense

For facebook, there are plugins to do so. For example http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=481 (Facebookplug).

To ad Adsense, you could use PWG stuff plugin and use a personal block. Just put the Adsense code there.

My Gallery
Hosted with: Surpass Hosting since 2004

#3 2012-07-04 06:41:35

rikiptl
2012-07-02

i'm using Simple NG Template but i'getting Different look in when i'm using facebookplug so there is any other possibilites to integrate the facebook comment box after image navigation and in simpleng i getting problem regarding google+ and twitter ....in image navigation it does'nt show google+ and twitter i want to make website like this ************DIRECT LINK GALLERY PLEASE************* so can me guide which plugin to use and which template and how to configure the piwigo ....  please help me out

Last edited by ddtddt (2012-07-04 07:28:03)

#4 2012-07-04 13:14:35

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

rikiptl wrote:

i'm using Simple NG Template but i'getting Different look in when i'm using facebookplug so there is any other possibilites to integrate the facebook comment box after image navigation and in simpleng i getting problem regarding google+ and twitter ....in image navigation it does'nt show google+ and twitter i want to make website like this ************DIRECT LINK GALLERY PLEASE************* so can me guide which plugin to use and which template and how to configure the piwigo ....  please help me out

could please open a new thread, and describe your problem using paragraphs and punctuations etc.
So hard to read your message!

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer