Announcement

#1 2012-08-28 18:02:04

stephen bowden

Problems uploading new images -today with no changes in plugin/version

I uploaded photos to my webpage yesterday without problem.

There have been no changes on my server and all plugins/version number have been updated for a while. However, today I am getting the following errors when I attempt to upload a photograph:

Warning: print_r() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/stevebb/public_html/photosnew/plugins/ContactForm/classes/cf_log.class.php on line 28

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/stevebb/public_html/photosnew/plugins/ContactForm/classes/cf_log.class.php:28) in /home/stevebb/public_html/photosnew/include/user.inc.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stevebb/public_html/photosnew/plugins/ContactForm/classes/cf_log.class.php:28) in /home/stevebb/public_html/photosnew/include/page_header.php on line 105

I have disabled the ContactForm Plugin (latest update with latest Piwigo update which again was working fine yesterday).

I have checked the update directory and CHMOD is set correctly but did not seem to be creating a nested directory under August for today's date. So I created one for today to test.

This then allowed me to upload the photograph but I am unable to view it either as thumbnail or full sized in the directory nor within the admin area. Though i am able to delete the photo (so the file indexing must be working ok).

All other uploads (close on 1000) are working fine it is just that I am unable to upload anything new and I have not changed a thing since yesterday when all was working good.

Any suggestions please.

Kind regards,

Steve BB

http://stevebb.com/photosnew/index.php

#2 2012-08-28 18:33:05

stevebb
North Yorkshire, UK
2011-07-11

Re: Problems uploading new images -today with no changes in plugin/version

Sorry, I logged on under a guest account, this is me.

Steve BB

http://stevebb.com/photosnew/index.php

Board footer