Announcement

#16 2012-08-13 12:36:42

hurti
2012-08-09

Re: Strange behaviour leading to non-display of images and thumbnails

rvelices wrote:

hurti wrote:

I haven't changed/deleted anything. I have followed the documented piwigo installation procedure.

but you said

Inside the i folder is a folder called galleries, with sub-folders corresponding to the gallery architecture in the main gallery folder. Piwigo creates all of these on first run after upgrade using the "web" group as the owner of the folders, rather than the FTP account as the owner. In order for Piwigo to work properly, all these folders need to be "repossessed" by the FTP account and then deleted (they can't be deleted through FTP without being reposssessed; and repossession can sometimes be a painful circle jerk requiring correspondence with the web host). After they are deleted, they have to be manually re-created within FTP by the FTP user account as opposed to the web group. This also needs to be done to the folders representing the sub-albums.

You must have touched somehow the _data directory created by piwigo with your ftp client. Right ?

I think that you are confusing me with user mandarin.
As I mentioned before this is my unresolved thread.

Last edited by hurti (2012-08-13 12:38:39)

#17 2012-08-15 13:15:34

photo_friend
Berlin
1970-01-01

If you can see in my posts, i also still have problems with these topics. I change from php Apache to fastCGI. Until yet not all problems are solved and i would be happy to get more Information the right settings and cgi.

#18 2012-08-15 15:21:23

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Hi all
we are in summer holidays and volunteer, which means the team is busy in that kind of period
Please forgive us
But could you please do not interfere in other threads? because it becomes much much harder to understand
thx

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#19 2012-08-15 15:25:46

photo_friend
Berlin
1970-01-01

flop25 wrote:

Hi all
we are in summer holidays and volunteer, which means the team is busy in that kind of period
Please forgive us
But could you please do not interfere in other threads? because it becomes much much harder to understand
thx

Thanks for any-kind of support - and no stress for you! You deserve your vacations! Best greetings and you do a great job!!!!

#20 2012-09-19 21:26:19

josifbg
Translation Team
2011-06-29

Any solution or fix?

#21 2012-09-19 21:32:14

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

josifbg wrote:

Any solution or fix?

this thread is about the problem of mandarin, who has been debugged and solved.
Pleas open a new thread for your problem or make a Up if you already open a thread

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer