Announcement

#1 2013-02-03 03:57:21

Nirmalya Ghosh

Community Plugin

Howdy everyone,

I had activated the "Community" plugin. Yet only the admin can see the "Upload Photos" option but no other users can see it. Am I doing anything wrong? I have the community plugin activated but still this problem persists. DO I need to change any setting to let any registered user to upload photos? My website is http://www.goplugged.com/entertainment/snaptu

Thank You.

#2 2013-02-03 07:13:49

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Community Plugin

Hi :-)

Have you change permission to Administration -> Plugiins -> community ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2013-02-03 11:38:01

Nirmalya Ghosh

Hello!

Could you please tell me in details what permissions do I actually need to change so that any registered user can upload photos to my website?

Thank you.

#4 2013-02-03 15:09:02

pewe
2012-03-16

Here are 2 screen shots of the community admin.
It shows 2 sets of permissions - one for any visitor, and one for registered users - bith having different rules. The 'add a permission' allows others.
The second shot shows the different choices.

Once set up the 'Upload Photos' option will appear in the menu, depending on who is visiting the site (all visitors, registered visitors, specific visitor', and what their settings allow.

Hope that helps.

#5 2013-02-05 16:21:08

Christopher

I have the same issue. It was all working untill I upgraded to the latest version of Piwigo. Cumunity is up to date, but no users can upload anymore.

Board footer