Announcement

#1 2013-02-26 06:48:53

wrightcam
2013-02-26

Camera to Samsung S3 to Piwigo

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew the best way to upload something from my camera to the USB out to get into the Samsung (android) Ploader, and then from there to access Piwigo.

Anyone done it?  Is there a tutorial or something?  I like to travel a lot and take pictures, with this I can just connect it to Wifi and upload my account on the road without feeling paranoid that my pictures might be lost.

Thanks for a response.

#2 2013-03-08 12:22:04

maeztro
Translation Team
2011-03-27

Re: Camera to Samsung S3 to Piwigo

I have used the Toshiba FlashAir and a Galaxy Note II to download and upload.

The FlashAir is in an Olympus OM-D EM-5. To connect and copy the images, I used Airshow app form google play store (free). To upload to piwigo, I used the ReGalAndroid app (google play; free) as described in the post here: [Forum, topic 16851] ReGalAndroid : a Piwigo Android client

The Piwigo App by Patrice Gauchon does not seem to work. I was not able to enter a password and author and the photo quality fields were also inaccessible.

ReGalAndroid wasn't stellar, but can work in a push. Not able to add a description or specific sizes is a hassle. I am also looking for an IPTC editor for android. I have not yet tried with the browser, which would be the other alternative.

Board footer