•  » Themes
  •  » New theme : Stripped & Columns !

#46 2013-03-14 23:23:58

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: New theme : Stripped & Columns !

To the gallery with the issue ;-)

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#47 2013-03-14 23:25:27

the-outdoorsman
2009-05-17

Ok, sent you an email with the link. Thanks for looking.

#48 2013-04-29 19:55:32

stefan63
Translation Team
2013-04-13

Like this?
http://stockholmviews.com/gallery/
I removed the caption/file name in the gallery and kept it in the gallery index thumbnail.

Rgds/Stefan

JJF wrote:

Clarification: screenshot I uploaded yesterday. Sorry about the confusion.http://piwigo.org/forum/postgallery.php … oard01.jpg

Hi, here is another screenshot of what I'd like to see. I accomplished this by editing the style in place. I don't know enough ajax programming to make a child theme do this.

#49 2013-05-28 21:06:00

faqvideo
2012-01-21

Thank you for great design. As a feedback - I would like to suggest to include FONTS into plugin interface. It would be nice to give some variety of fonts, styles and sizes. Thank you.

If there is a way to tweak the fonts manually? I might have tried, but don't know where to start. Will you suggest?

#50 2013-05-28 21:12:52

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Thank you
Use the Google fonts, then add them with the Meta plugin and Localfiles editor for the css

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described

#51 2013-05-28 23:31:48

faqvideo
2012-01-21

Thank you flop25. I will look into it. So far it does make much sense to me, but I will try hard. That's why I suggested the fonts to be included into interface. At list few of them, and ability to change size and style. Thank you anyway for getting back!

#52 2013-05-29 15:16:44

faqvideo
2012-01-21

faqvideo wrote:

Thank you flop25. I will look into it. So far it does make much sense to me, but I will try hard. That's why I suggested the fonts to be included into interface. At list few of them, and ability to change size and style. Thank you anyway for getting back!

I have looked into it - definitely above my skills. I will wait until somebody gets it included in the interface.

#53 2013-06-25 15:20:33

xellz
2012-07-13

Can anyone help with some simple modifications?

I want to make thumbnails always to be 100% brightness and not only on hover. Some other hover effect would be nice, but even simply removing this feature would be really good.

I like how thumbnails look when using width as maximum height. But would be awesome if can align thumbs to center and not to left.

#54 2013-06-25 15:29:26

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Good idea to put the hover effect as an option : noted.
The second request is not simple and has already been asked

#55 2013-06-25 16:43:20

xellz
2012-07-13

flop25 wrote:

Good idea to put the hover effect as an option : noted.
The second request is not simple and has already been asked

Nice, will be waiting for update then. Checked most themes and Stripped & Columns is certainly my favorite.

Too bad about second request, any plans on changing it or not really possible with this theme? At first thought it's simple css alignment somewhere in java scripts. Somehow feels much better when can use max width as max height, that's why i don't like GThumb plugin, really unbalanced between vertical and horizontal photos.

Anyway, great work on this theme :)

#56 2013-06-26 20:41:29

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

[extension by flop25] Stripped & Columns updated :
New Option: you can choose the mouseover animation

#57 2013-07-13 17:00:51

v4r4n1
2013-07-13

Flop25, your theme is fantastic, it's incredible, the very reason, why I'm working on creating my gallery with piwigo. I really love it so much, I made it as my default template =) I've seen so much fantastic Gallerys which use your theme, it's just incredible.

There are some things I would really love to ask you, and I hope you can help me with. Probably I'm just not finding some options menue, so please be kind with me, I'm not a programmer or a long time user of piwigo, and my english is a bit rusty, so I hope you understand it, when I use a more or less noob description.

1. presentation of the gallery
I would love to center the main image of the folder in the center, and sort the images of the folder or of the subfolder, arround it, like in the screenshot. I don't know if the main image has to be named index.jpg or 000.jpg or something else, I would be very happy if you could tell me please:
- how do I have to name the main image of the Gallery, so that it will be automaticly chosen?
- how can I center the main image of the Gallery?

2 presentation of the gallery - thumb images - frame - color
where can I change the frame colour?

3 thumb images - how many shall be shown
I know there is an option in the backend (konfiguration -> themen -> "Stripped & Columns" Konfiguration
If I change the number of how many should be shown, it won't change it.
- do I have to change something, somewhere else?
- I use folders to show my pictures, do I have to activate some additional option?

4 thumb images - size
- how can I say, that it should auto zoom in, in the picture, so that  I don't have a black frame?
- for example the picture is 800x600, and I want a thumb of 150x150 instead of 150x112x5

5. presentation of the thumb images (name tag)
I would love to deactivate all names, like in the second screenshot "DSC06639" I couldn't find the option.

6. full image - name
I would love to deactivate the "file-name" and "EXIF-Metadaten" aswell

7. full image - browse buttons
I have seen some gallerys, where are 2 options

7.1 under the shown image, are some thumbs, where I can scroll left and right, how can I activate it?
7.2 on the left side is a thumb of the image before, on the right, of the image after
- how can I activate this, is it possible to use both options?

Last edited by v4r4n1 (2013-07-13 17:03:55)

#58 2013-07-13 17:35:17

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

v4r4n1 wrote:

Flop25, your theme is fantastic, it's incredible, the very reason, why I'm working on creating my gallery with piwigo. I really love it so much, I made it as my default template =) I've seen so much fantastic Gallerys which use your theme, it's just incredible.

thx a lot! I do appreciate

v4r4n1 wrote:

1. presentation of the gallery
I would love to center the main image of the folder in the center, and sort the images of the folder or of the subfolder, arround it, like in the screenshot.

you can block the height, and you can set a big picture starting at the Xth position every 999 pictures with the options:

Code:

Erstelle immer eine große Vorschaubilder  Vorschaubilder (wähle o zum ausschalten)
Starte an der Positions-Nummer   (wähle o zum ausschalten)

Über Hochformat / Querformat Bilder (BEACHTEN SIE, DASS das Plugin automatisch die Vorschaubilder von Panoramen Verwaltet):

Keine maximale Höhe und die Breite der einen Satz drüber
 Verwenden Sie den Breitenparameter als maximale Höhe
 Zeige große Vorschaubilder für Querformat Fotos

That's the easiest way to get something which looks like you want

v4r4n1 wrote:

2 presentation of the gallery - thumb images - frame - color
where can I change the frame colour?

what "frame color"?  There is the "Nicht die graue Farbe" option and you can read also http://piwigo.org/doc/doku.php?id=user_ … :customize

v4r4n1 wrote:

3 thumb images - how many shall be shown
I know there is an option in the backend (konfiguration -> themen -> "Stripped & Columns" Konfiguration
If I change the number of how many should be shown, it won't change it.

Maybe it's not well translated, but the theme options are about sizes and not the number of thumbnails. The number of thumbnails is set per users. Check the Konfiguration von Piwigo [Einstellungen für Gäste] page

v4r4n1 wrote:

4 thumb images - size
- how can I say, that it should auto zoom in, in the picture, so that  I don't have a black frame?
- for example the picture is 800x600, and I want a thumb of 150x150 instead of 150x112x5

I don't understand

v4r4n1 wrote:

5. presentation of the thumb images (name tag)
I would love to deactivate all names, like in the second screenshot "DSC06639" I couldn't find the option.

read http://piwigo.org/doc/doku.php?id=user_ … onf_locale

v4r4n1 wrote:

6. full image - name
I would love to deactivate the "file-name" and "EXIF-Metadaten" aswell

with the two previous links to the Doc, you will manage that

v4r4n1 wrote:

7. full image - browse buttons
I have seen some gallerys, where are 2 options

this a choice of the theme to not display them
You can create a child theme of my theme, and use you own custom picture.tpl template file

#59 2013-08-20 00:01:40

GOPIWI
2013-08-19

Hi,

I just wanted to finish my first piwigo play-around with a positive posting: thank you for this great theme, I think you made really good usage of masonry and it is really well integrated into piwigo - one of the best themes I found so far, great work!

Have a nice day,
John

#60 2013-08-20 00:04:53

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

wow Thx a lot!!

Great to go to sleep with such a positive note ^^
Thx for your enthusiasm

•  » Themes
  •  » New theme : Stripped & Columns !

Board footer