Announcement

#16 2013-07-20 18:54:09

novw
2013-01-06

Re: [resolved] full crash on update

I have manually downloaded the themes. reset ownership on the thems/ folder. I can now use the manually installed themes again. (jippie ;) )

now I am going on to the plugins. I select in the admin menu: configuration -> option. I get:

You have specified $conf['order_by'] in your local configuration file, this parameter in deprecated, please remove it or rename it into $conf['order_by_custom'] !

in an orange bar. 1 Whát is my "local configuration" file?

---

In admin -> configuration -> menus-> I get

Notice: Use of undefined constant GPC_PATH - assumed 'GPC_PATH' in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/plugins/GrumPluginClasses/classes/GPCCore.class.inc.php on line 663

Notice: Use of undefined constant GPC_PATH - assumed 'GPC_PATH' in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/plugins/GrumPluginClasses/classes/GPCCore.class.inc.php on line 815

Notice: Use of undefined constant GPC_PATH - assumed 'GPC_PATH' in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/plugins/GrumPluginClasses/classes/GPCCore.class.inc.php on line 820

Notice: Use of undefined constant GPC_PATH - assumed 'GPC_PATH' in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/plugins/GrumPluginClasses/classes/GPCCore.class.inc.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/plugins/GrumPluginClasses/classes/GPCCore.class.inc.php:663) in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/include/page_header.php on line 101

Warning: Undefined script gpc.inputList is required by someone in /home/kerstdorp/domains/kerstdorpen.nl/public_html/catalog3/include/template.class.php on line 1249

2 How do I set GPC_PATH? and where? (and why do I have to do this manually?)

again I beg of you: check permission availablity on the site that tries to upgrade...

#17 2013-07-20 19:02:38

novw
2013-01-06

I am now manually downloading all plugins and deleting them from my site and re-uploading them and re-activationg them (and loosing configurations...)

#18 2013-07-20 19:03:31

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

1. With LocalFilesEditor, first tab (you should delete this parameter and just use the form on the main Configuration page to set photo order)

2. try updating Grum Plugins Classes and all Grum's plugins

#19 2013-07-20 19:05:22

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

1) read our doc

2) that's from a third party plugin. Check if Grum Plugin Classes is up to date and compatible with your piwigo

And I don't understand your last demand

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#20 2013-07-20 19:07:07

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

I am now manually downloading all plugins and deleting them from my site and re-uploading them and re-activationg them (and loosing configurations...)

Just why?
You seems to have a bad server configuration about ownership and chmod

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described

#21 2013-07-20 19:56:49

novw
2013-01-06

mistic100 wrote:

1. With LocalFilesEditor, first tab (you should delete this parameter and just use the form on the main Configuration page to set photo order)

I uninstalled, reinstalled manually, uninstalled again, and installed from within the site. No "local files editor" option in the plugin-menu:

flop25 wrote:

Just why?
You seems to have a bad server configuration about ownership and chmod

very bad actually... When I try to use the autoupdate thing I get an error...

flop25 wrote:

And I don't understand your last demand

Not a demand ;) its a plea to test if the site will accept all of the commands that are needed for an update. So people don´t fall into the update pitthole I am in currently.

Last edited by novw (2013-07-20 20:05:46)

#22 2013-07-20 20:01:38

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

I can't help here, it's black magic !

#23 2013-07-20 20:05:40

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

What's your server Os and config? Who's the owner of the files and with which chmod?

#24 2013-07-20 20:07:31

novw
2013-01-06

flop25 wrote:

What's your server Os and config? Who's the owner of the files and with which chmod?

I don´t know ); It runs directadmin, and I am willing to give a list with all files, folders and everything, but I don;t know how.

#25 2013-07-20 20:29:39

novw
2013-01-06

I seem to have figured out the localfiles editor (manual upload needed...), now:

in my local config file is written:

$conf['order_by'] = ' ORDER BY file ASC';

I am told to change that to

$conf['order_by_custom']

but that seems not logical? I mean $conf is supposed to hold a value right? the "original" value is 'ORDER BY file ASC' . the new $conf holds no value ?

For simplicity, I removed the entire $conf line

Last edited by novw (2013-07-20 20:30:24)

#26 2013-07-20 20:44:45

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

that's logical if you have a complex value (with COLLATE function or such things) whitch can be setted with the form

that's why I advised you two posts above to delete the line

#27 2013-07-20 20:56:57

novw
2013-01-06

I am up to speed, I have manually updated as muxh as I could. It turns out that if I use the builtin update options, all files that are installed will have 0-byte lenght...

Thank you all for your patience. I am sorry about "my" server setup...

One final question, I seem to remember there was a trick to do this, but it's lost in my head:

when you visit the picture page ( http://www.kerstdorpen.nl/catalog3/ ) the News section is on top (by EvilBlog plugin). I seem to remember I could move the news-block to below the picture index?

Board footer