Announcement

#1 2014-02-07 17:12:36

damilarelana
2014-02-07

Add a User bug ...

I installed Piwigo with Dreamhost using a subdomain.
Everything seemed fine until I wanted to add a user.
1. I got the following error :

<code>
Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for ./themes/default/js/plugins/datatables/css/jquery.dataTables.css in /home/bsjournal_webadmin/images.bsjournal.com/include/template.class.php on line 1863

Warning: file_get_contents(./themes/default/js/plugins/datatables/css/jquery.dataTables.css) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bsjournal_webadmin/images.bsjournal.com/include/template.class.php on line 1953
<code>

2. As suggested by PLG, I was able to solve the above error by simply uploading a new "datatables" folder to my web-server's relevant folder.

3. The problem now is that I am getting another completely different error shown below:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bsjournal_webadmin/images.bsjournal.com/include/emogrifier.class.php on line 207

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bsjournal_webadmin/images.bsjournal.com/include/emogrifier.class.php:207) in/home/bsjournal_webadmin/images.bsjournal.com/include/page_header.php on line 101

4. I have done all administrative checks and purging but none seems to help.

Suggestions would be welcomed.

Lana

#2 2014-02-21 14:17:15

Luuc
2014-01-01

Re: Add a User bug ...

Hi Lana and others,

I got the same error since upgrade to 2.6.x. I'm hosting piwigo at my own server.

Anyone suggestions?

Luuc.

#3 2014-02-21 14:26:03

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Add a User bug ...

Luuc wrote:

Hi Lana and others,

I got the same error since upgrade to 2.6.x. I'm hosting piwigo at my own server.

Anyone suggestions?

Luuc.

please open a new thread with details, your case might not the same

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer