Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Change email of sender in Piwecard

#1 2014-01-23 13:14:48

cheilenereinfo
2014-01-23

Change email of sender in Piwecard

Hi, I don't know if this topic already exists, but I would like to know how to let the guests of the gallery choose there email when trying to send an ecard using one of the pictures in the gallery.
So, in my case, when choosing to send the ecard,  the sender's field is not empty, but the administrator's email appears. I would like to have it empty so that the guest can choose their own email. Can I do that? If yes, then how?

Thanks

#2 2014-01-23 13:31:29

cheilenereinfo
2014-01-23

Re: Change email of sender in Piwecard

In the plugin settings I see this option: "Allow the sender to change his/her e-mail address (not applicable to guests unless the default e-mail address is configured)"

I cannot check this option. I don't know where to change or undo the default e-mail address so that I can let the user put his own address

#3 2014-01-23 14:12:15

cheilenereinfo
2014-01-23

Somehow, I managed to find where to change. At Users administration, I deleted the adminsitrator's email and now when sending the ecard, the guest can insert it's own address. The problem now is that I don't receive the ecard or maybe it's not comming instantly. Is it?

Any suggestion?

#4 2014-03-23 23:16:31

sport
2014-03-16

cheilenereinfo.

Log out, and check again.
the sender's field is will be empty

•  » Extensions
  •  » Change email of sender in Piwecard

Board footer