Announcement

#1 2014-05-30 23:11:30

sege
2014-01-22

Different behavior on different setups.. help?

Hi!

I have one development server which I have done some Piwigo things on for a few months, it works almost OK. Now I started setting up the production environment and the Flash upload behaves different. I just can't figure out why.

On the dev system I get preview of the uploaded files while uploading, when file is done Piwigo converts and shows a thumb. On production system I don't see this.

I just can't figure out why, any hint would be lovely.

Piwigo 2.6.2 with the Community plugin installed (among others of course).

#2 2014-05-30 23:24:12

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Re: Different behavior on different setups.. help?

Hi

with so spare details I can't really know what to tell you...

does everything else works ? (thumbnail on the gallery specially)
if yes, it's not really important

#3 2014-05-31 09:40:12

sege
2014-01-22

Everything else seems to work, it invokes convert and creating the other sizes I want from the batch manager in the admin system.

What information should I share for you to be able to help me?

I have other problems on both system which I thought I'd take in another thread but it might be connected so I'll take it here then.

On dev-system when I upload ~100 images I see thumbs coming up for each image on the page while uploading and when done it says around '20 photos uploaded...'. Though I see all photos in 'PENDING' state in the admin system but in pending in the community plugin the same number of photos reported as uploaded on upload page.

So; all files end up on the system but the community/upload page only thinks a smaller part of them are uploaded.

It's quite similar on producation system except I don't see the thumbs while uploading of get the 'Photo X out of X uploaded.." response.

I also have problem with upload getting stuck on an image without continuing but then I press the X and stop what image it continues with the next one.

So yeah, multiple problems... :/

I'm using ImageMagick, PHP 5.4.4

samples from php.ini:
memory_limit = 512M
post_max_size = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 256M
max_execution_time = 1200
max_input_time = 1200

Apache.conf
Timeout 1200

#4 2014-05-31 09:43:25

sege
2014-01-22

I might add the only error I see in Apache error log is this:
[Sat May 31 09:40:58 2014] [error] [client XX] script '/var/www/uploadify-check-existing.php' not found or unable to stat, referer: http://XX.XX.com/index.php?/add_photos

no 'checkExisting: false' in community plugin if I understand right.

Board footer