Announcement

#1 2014-06-05 04:09:19

javagenki
2014-06-05

How to find user's IP

Hello,

I just setup Piwigo to allow my family and friends to see our family's photos...great job on the software and plugins.

I've locked the albums so that only 'registered' users can view them. I've also installed the AStat.2 plugin for statistics.

I manually added my family and friends and sent the connection settings by email.

After checking out AStat.2 I can see that several family members have logged in and started viewing photos. I just talked to my sister and asked her how she liked the photos but she's told me that she never received the email and has never logged in. I double checked her account and email and everything shows correct. AStat.2 shows her user name and that that user name has viewed over 50 photos??? Unfortunately AStat.2 does not show the IPs that that user has been logging in from.

Is there another way to get more info about who might be using that account?

Piwigo version: 2.6.2
PHP version: 5.3.27 (Show info) [2014-06-04 18:59:40]
MySQL version: 5.1.56-log [2014-06-04 18:57:16]
Piwigo URL: http://falge.org

Thanks!

#2 2014-06-05 04:30:56

javagenki
2014-06-05

Re: How to find user's IP

I think I just answered my own question. It seems the built in History Tool has a search by user function that will show connection IPs. The IP shows that it is coming from my location.

I'm not sure exactly why that account has so many hits though - possibly I switch users in the Admin Tool and forgot???

Anyway, thanks again for the great program.

Board footer