Announcement

#1 2014-12-11 14:28:50

faqvideo
2012-01-21

Crash after tentative switch to Stripped Gallery

Hello,

My installation crashed after I tried to install a Stripped Gallery Theme. I have deactivated and deleted the theme, but still get this message:

Warning: include(/themeconf.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/template.class.php on line 1156

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/themeconf.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/template.class.php on line 1156

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'menubar.tpl'' in /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/template.class.php(484): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('menubar.tpl') #1 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/template.class.php(407): Template->parse('menubar', true) #2 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/block.class.php(205): Template->assign_var_from_handle('MENUBAR', 'menubar') #3 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/menubar.inc.php(337): BlockManager->apply('MENUBAR', 'menubar.tpl') #4 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/menubar.inc.php(30): initialize_menu() #5 /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/index.php(120): include('/home/ottawasto...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/ottawastockimages/ottawastockimages.com/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Is it fixable?

Piwigo version: 2.7.2
PHP version: 5.4.20
MySQL version: 5.1.56
Piwigo URL: http://ottawastockimages.com.

#2 2014-12-11 15:43:14

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: Crash after tentative switch to Stripped Gallery

Go in your database, table piwigo_user_infos and set theme to "elegant" instead of "stripped".

Then you should be able to open Piwigo with your web browser. Go on page [Administration > Users > Manage], select all and set theme to "elegant".

#3 2014-12-11 16:19:52

faqvideo
2012-01-21

Bon merci,

I forgot to mention, that I have had Stripped&Columns set before I tried to add the filmstrip theme. And I still do have access to the admin side, at least until I shut down the browser I guess. Can I do something from inside the admin area?

I am not familiar with database though. Did you mean the sql file?

Thanks again.

#4 2014-12-11 16:21:56

faqvideo
2012-01-21

Thanks again. Something has just happened. The site has come to live seemingly by itself after 10 minutes or so. Ughhhh...

Board footer