Announcement

#1 2015-05-29 14:30:30

Tony Lowther

Watermark

Hello/Hi/Greetings,
is there anyway to remove my watermark from the cover photo of my site please ?
Regards
Tony

Piwigo URL: http:// http://tonylowther.piwigo.com/

#2 2015-05-29 15:02:31

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Watermark

Hi :-)

select -- en submit ;-)

Have a nice day
ddtddt

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2015-05-29 15:53:03

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

you can't remove the watermark for a single photo, our watermark management is rather limited, it's all or none

#4 2015-05-31 20:56:15

abravorus
2015-03-03

mistic100 wrote:

you can't remove the watermark for a single photo, our watermark management is rather limited, it's all or none

Could you please let us know about plans of Piwigo Team to extend watermark management in the future releases? May be in 2.7.5 or in 2.8?

This is probably especially interesting for those who like me switched from Gallery2 to Piwigo. For example, I have Piwigo gallery with more than 60000 photos moved from Gallery2 already and the only thing which stops me from opening this gallery to public is the lack of per album and per image watermark management, unfortunatelly I need in both variants.

Thanks,
  Alexandr

#5 2015-06-01 11:59:25

rvelices
Former Piwigo Team
2005-12-29

abravorus wrote:

Could you please let us know about plans of Piwigo Team to extend watermark management in the future releases? May be in 2.7.5 or in 2.8?

This is probably especially interesting for those who like me switched from Gallery2 to Piwigo. For example, I have Piwigo gallery with more than 60000 photos moved from Gallery2 already and the only thing which stops me from opening this gallery to public is the lack of per album and per image watermark management, unfortunatelly I need in both variants.

No plan for either version. For example a Piwigo photo can be in several albums which is not the case for G2.

#6 2015-06-01 12:52:23

abravorus
2015-03-03

rvelices wrote:

abravorus wrote:

No plan for either version. For example a Piwigo photo can be in several albums which is not the case for G2.

That's a pitty.

I didn't want to compare Piwigo and Gallery2. Piwigo is an excellent product and this is the reason why I'm switching to it. And it has a lot of advantages over Gallery2. But it would be great to implement in the future some functions which are not implemented in Piwigo for the moment, like watermark management. This is just a request.

As for putting the same photo in several albums, Gallery2 has such a possibility (you can make a clone of the photo and place it into another album, physically the file will not be duplicated). But I can confirm that management of the photos inside of the albums in Piwigo is more convinient and more functional comparing with Gallery2.

Thanks for your answer,
  Alexandr

Board footer