Announcement

#1 2015-06-18 04:03:24

eugenio-piwigo
2015-06-13

Improving my Pwigo

Hello,

I have already posted this letter under the tab:
    Índice » How-To and Troubleshooting » Improving My Gallery
So far, no answer. That made me believe that's not the propper forum. So, here it goes as a REQUEST:

Hi,

I am new to Piwigo, but I can feel this is the kind of stuff I've been looking for to make a Social Network based on pictures. So I ask how I could improve my installation:

1 - I'd like to have a page for each user, where we could have a User Profile visible for all users, with informations like: Marital Status, Age(s), Personal Info - Preferences, Avatar and a few other information.
This page would have a direct link to the user album and vice-versa.

2. It would be extremely useful to have some messaging plugin, where one could contact another privately, not using e-mail, only their nicks, besides the comments on photos.

3. Another issue is to have a block on which appears latest visitors to the user's album and a friendship solicitation button to be moderated by the user.

Looking forward to have all these inside the plugins, please someone give me a clue. Though I am not a programmer, if I understand how to manage the PWG, Additional Pages and, mainly, LocalFiles Editor, I am almost sure I could handle that all, with a few knowledge of HTML and very little basis on PHP.

Thanks for any advice.

Eugenio
/* delete e-mail for spam*/

Piwigo version: 2.7
PHP version: 5.2.17
MySQL version: 5.5.38-35.2

Last edited by ddtddt (2015-06-18 06:04:06)

#2 2015-06-18 08:13:38

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Re: Improving my Pwigo

none of these are possible. piwigo is not a social platform

Board footer