Announcement

#1 2015-07-16 16:19:12

f3red
Cold Springs (Reno), NV, USA
2015-06-11

[Resolved] User Album not created

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I have finished my migration from G2, and have invited users to register. I am finding that Piwigo no longer creates an album for newly-registered users (it did during early testing). Apparently, part of Piwigo thinks the album was (or should have been) created, because when I log in as a newly-registered user and attempt to upload a photo, the name of the users album is present. But when I select a photo and attempt the upload I get the error message below (which I suspect means "Piwigo can't find the album you are looking for."). When I manually create the user album (as admin, of course), it all works properly. You can try it yourself...

A little further investigation turns up this bit of information: the error message below seems to be related to a failure to access a resource identified as "2107" - when I created the user album after this failure, Piwigo assigned it "Numeric identifier : 2107"

Please help!

Piwigo version: 2.7.4
PHP version: 5.4
MySQL version: 5.1.56-log
Piwigo URL: http://www.384thbombgroup.com/piwigo_384th_gallery/

Error message:
Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2107)' at line 3

SELECT id, name, permalink
    FROM piwigo384_categories
    WHERE id IN (,2107)
  ; in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 883

Last edited by f3red (2015-07-18 15:55:36)

#2 2015-07-17 01:31:18

f3red
Cold Springs (Reno), NV, USA
2015-06-11

Re: [Resolved] User Album not created

OK - as usual, this is a "Newbie shot himself in the digital foot" situation.

I had gone into the Community plugin Configuration tab (when I was floundering around getting started) and set it to create the user album at the top level (no parent album). Set it back to Community and all's well that ends well.

So I solved my own self-inflicted problem.

Board footer