Announcement

#1 2016-01-21 06:03:35

OC_boy
2016-01-21

HTTP error when uploading image using Web uploader

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I have been using Piwigo for a year and everything was Ok, until my hosting company decided to stop supporting PHP 5.3
Moving to PHP 5.6 I had multiple issues, like could not even login , so searching online and everything, and now it's stable but I can't upload anything using the web upload inside the admin page.
I downloaded Ploader but that is kind of slow, and after couple of images, it errors out that access is denied,
I have been also trying to use .htaccess to fix that, but it 's not going anywhere.
When I use the web uploader, the upload goes through until 20% for each image and fails and shows a yellow sign that when you hover over it says HTTP error.

Piwigo version: 2.7 latest version ( is there any version after that good for PH 5.6?
PHP version: 5.6.6
MySQL version: 5.5.41
Piwigo URL: http://persianimmigrants.com/pics

Last edited by OC_boy (2016-01-21 06:07:23)

#2 2016-01-27 05:11:13

OC_boy
2016-01-21

Re: HTTP error when uploading image using Web uploader

Thanks to plg for his answer
http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26261

I am able to move forward, but still I am getting, below errors,
I should mention that I do have a workaround which is use the FTP method and then use the Virtualize plugin to convert to virtual album,

#3 2016-02-01 20:24:10

Barry

OC_boy

I can't find this Virtualize plugin.  I still can't use the web form to add photos.  I can use FTP but some of my albums are two words or more and have a space in them, causing more work to upload and rearrange.  This virtualize plugin might be interesting if I can find it.

#4 2016-02-01 20:29:55

Barry

I found it OC_boy.  Nevermind.  Good luck with your trouble!

Board footer