Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Read Meta Data Plugin showing error [Hacking attempt]

#1 2016-06-02 07:44:56

Abhilash Babu

Read Meta Data Plugin showing error [Hacking attempt]

Hi,

I had used PIWIGO to 'write meta data' into my photos and its working perfectly fine.
I was testing 'read meta data' plugin, which is throwing error all the time.

The error when I click after I perform "Edit Photo > Show Metadata" is as follows;

[Hacking attempt] the input parameter "showmetadata" is not valid

#1    check_input_parameter /home/piwigo/plugins/read_metadata/admin.php(51)
#2    include_once /home/piwigo/admin/plugin.php(62)
#3    include /home/piwigo/admin.php(301)

#2 2016-06-02 21:05:25

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Read Meta Data Plugin showing error [Hacking attempt]

Hi :-)

new release

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2016-06-03 06:15:21

Abhilash Babu

Hi.

This was quick and thanks. It is working, though some bit of the Meta Data is still showing jumbled up characters.

It would be nice if we had a plugin that could automatically read and add metadata onto the photo. For instance, I have a pic that has its caption embedded into the pic as part of its meta data. Right now, when I upload it on Piwigo, it does not automatically pull the caption and place it in description space. Instead, I click on "Show Metadata" and then Copy the description and then go back to "Edit" photo and manually paste it. Quite a long and cumbersome process that is. I am sure you can devise a plugin that just pulls this info automatically soon as I upload the pic.

Abhilash.

#4 2016-06-03 15:39:07

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

•  » Extensions
  •  » Read Meta Data Plugin showing error [Hacking attempt]

Board footer