Announcement

#1 2009-07-10 12:36:40

KCM
2009-07-10

Download Multi

Hello, hello,

I need some helpon the download multi. I installed it via the plug manager in the admin area. All well..

The problem is, I can't figure out, how the download extention works. On the figure

http://piwigo.org/ext/upload/extension- … enshot.jpg

it shows that it is possible to select downloads in a category, and in the extention description it says, that it is possible from caddie "bag". But neather is possible or shown.. Someone can tell me how it works??

Thank you in advance..

KCM

#2 2009-07-11 11:56:07

KCM
2009-07-10

Re: Download Multi

Isn't there anyone who can help me? I have tried to look on the local website of the author, this forum, support and documentation.. No luck at all.

Why doesn't the "Download Multi" work on my site? Others had some problems with it?

Kind regards

KCM

#3 2009-07-11 12:12:51

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

1/ Is installed and enabled plugin ?

2/ As you selected a group to give them the right to download ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2009-07-11 15:22:54

KCM
2009-07-10

1/ Is installed and enabled plugin ?
- Yes, installed and activated.

2/ As you selected a group to give them the right to download ?
- The problem was, that I hadn't added a user to the selected downloadgroup.

Thank you very much for your help!

Last edited by KCM (2009-07-11 15:48:12)

#5 2010-03-24 07:05:37

Christine Silickas

Hi there,

Would love some help on this issue, I am also having trouble with getting Download Multi to work.

I can confirm that the plugin is installed and activated.

Also created a group called "Everyone", I then made this the default group for users to be added to, I went back and manually added my test users to this "Everyone" group.  Then in the config for Download Multi I selected the "Everyone" group and saved the settings.

I still don't see anything like the screenshots of what i should be seeing..

Please help me :)

Cheers!
Christine

#6 2010-03-26 08:23:08

flipflip
Lyon
2005-03-19

Hello, sorry for my bad english :(

The version off DownloadMulti isn't testing with piwigo 2.0.3. If your version is higher it's possible that the problem comes from there.

Send me in PM a url and create a account adminitrator for me.

- La conerie n'a pas d'age jeune padawan
- oui mais elle a deux n, jeune con

Mon site : http://www.blogoflip.fr

#7 2010-05-21 14:02:32

DocRyu

Bonjour,

je tenais avant tout à vous féliciter pour l'incroyable travail que le fait de faire des extensions représente.

j'avais installé votre plug-in et jusqu'à la mise-à-jour en 2.1.0 de piwigo, tout allait bien... Mais maintenant, je ne peux plus utiliser cette extension : elle ne fonctionne plus...

Un coup de main ? merci.

#8 2010-05-21 14:58:58

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

DocRyu wrote:

Bonjour,

je tenais avant tout à vous féliciter pour l'incroyable travail que le fait de faire des extensions représente.

j'avais installé votre plug-in et jusqu'à la mise-à-jour en 2.1.0 de piwigo, tout allait bien... Mais maintenant, je ne peux plus utiliser cette extension : elle ne fonctionne plus...

Un coup de main ? merci.

Merci de reporter ce message sur le forum Français, puis je le supprimerais ici ;-)

http://fr.piwigo.org/forum/

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#9 2016-09-06 14:54:00

jesiegel

im trying to install download multi, but it keeps saying my mysql version is too low, it must be 4.1 or higher. my mysql version is 5.5.42 so its definately 4.1 or higher, can this be adjusted?

Board footer