Announcement

#1 2018-04-08 23:07:20

f3red
Cold Springs (Reno), NV, USA
2015-06-11

First Problem

Hello, All!

I have a series of problems that I am going to address one at a time.

From the admin dashboard I ran the "Check database integrity" test with the results as attached - and see server messages pasted below. I had just previously run the "Repair and optimize database" and "Reinitialize integrity check" tools.

It looks to me as if there are a few lost indexes, and "all I have to do" is just repair them - figure out what the lost value is, find the table and record to revise, and drop the value into the right field. What could be easier?

So, for the Album status/visibility errors, that seems pretty easy (except for finding the table and field to update - help with that please). Just find the identified records (1707, 1858, 2105, 2106, 2109) in the ??? table(s?) and put the index of the Community folder (205) into the ??? field. Is that right, and what are the tables/fields?

For the #piwigo384_categories.id errors I am not so sure. I tried to access an entity with an index of 1373, but it doesn't exist when I tried.

Just so you know, I noticed these yesterday, but wanted to make certain the problem persists, and it does. I don't know if it is implicated in the recent automated upgrade to 2.9.3 or not, as I do not have a clear memory of when the last time I ran a clean integrity test.

As far as I know, everything in this photo gallery works with the exception of the edit of two albums failing with a server error (timeout of some kind). More on that after these get fixed.

Piwigo version: 2.9.3
PHP version: 5.6.34
MySQL version: 5.6.34-log
Piwigo URL: http://photos.384thbombgroup.com/

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 134

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 126

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php on line 134

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/plugins/rv_db_integrity/check_db.php:126) in /home/u_group/preller.us/384thBombGroupWebsite/htdocs/piwigo_384th_gallery/include/page_header.php on

Board footer