Announcement

#1 2018-04-02 08:11:14

Ralf
Dorsten-Lembeck
2012-05-08

Astat.2 Tools

Hi,

after I tested Piwik I decided that the statistics serverd by Piwigo and the Astat Plugin is perfect for me.
I do not need all the whistles and bells of Piwik or Analytics...

After installing Astat.2 everything works fine with a few visits.
Now I have around 11.000 visits in the stats table. Astats still works fine except the tools tab.
This gives me the following errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /html/piwigo/plugins/AStat/astat_aip.class.inc.php:2024 Stack trace: #0 /html/piwigo/plugins/AStat/astat_aip.class.inc.php(1778): AStat_AIP->tools_deleted_category('analyse') #1 /html/piwigo/plugins/AStat/astat_aip.class.inc.php(152): AStat_AIP->display_tools() #2 /html/piwigo/plugins/AStat/admin.php(25): AStat_AIP->manage() #3 /html/piwigo/admin/plugin.php(68): include_once('/html/piwigo...') #4 /html/piwigo/admin.php(311): include('/html/piwigo...') #5 {main} thrown in /html/piwigo/plugins/AStat/astat_aip.class.inc.php on line 2024

What makes me wonder is the fact that with only a few visits the Tools tab works fine but after a the history table is filled up with more entries over a longer period the above error occurs.

Any ideas what happens here?

Ralf

There are only two kinds of music:
Rock and Roll

https://www.ralf-kerkhoff.de

#2 2018-07-15 01:44:54

kenc
2018-07-15

Re: Astat.2 Tools

Just installed Astat.2 and click the Astat.2 link on the control panel, I got the following error
Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\www\gallery\plugins\AStat/admin/astat_by_period.tpl' <-- thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\www\gallery\include\smarty\libs\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php on line 139

Could someone tell me how to fix it?

#3 2018-07-17 04:52:45

executive
2017-08-16

Re: Astat.2 Tools

are you using admin tools plugin?

Board footer