Announcement

#1 2019-03-11 20:41:16

HarryF
2013-09-25

Add an own page with database access

Hello,

maybe my question goes a bit too far but IÄll try it anyway. I'd like to extend my own plugin by an completely own page inside Piwigo.

In my plugin I added a few more information to any image and also to the categories. One component of the plugin is a detailed rating system. For this I have created some more tables in the database. Now I want to build a page where photos are displayed in the order of their rating.

From the programming point of view this is no problem. My problem is how to get the code integrated in a way that I have access to the database and then get everything on a self created template, so that I can call it up over the menu.

Maybe I'm a little bit blind at the moment but I have absolutely no idea. Maybe someone can help a little bit.

Thanks
Harry

Piwigo version: 2.9.4
PHP version: 7.2.15
MySQL version: 5.5.5
Piwigo URL: (still only on an internal server, sorry)

#2 2019-03-11 21:14:20

executive
2017-08-16

Re: Add an own page with database access

Did you have a look at the "Docs" section on this website? There is a section called "Developer Documentation" that will probably be helpful to you.

#3 2019-03-11 22:08:16

HarryF
2013-09-25

Re: Add an own page with database access

Hi!

I worked through the developer information when I built my plugin. Did I possibly miss something? I will check it.

Harry

Board footer