Announcement

#1 2019-06-13 22:51:22

mrk
2013-01-20

mysql error 1064

Hi

I left the album for some time neglected and now it trows me error

Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwigo_al' at line 6

SELECT
    id,
    type,
    category_id,
    user_album,
    recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwigo_albumcommunity_permissions
  WHERE (type = 'any_visitor')
; in /................../album/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 845

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /........./album/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 226

whatever I do it throws me back to that error.
I downloaded the manual installation file and replaced everything with that in server. Still the same error.

I could not find what MySQL version my server has and because I can not pass the error don't know current piwigo version.

Any suggestions!?

#2 2019-06-14 00:09:45

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Re: mysql error 1064

You don't have MySQL, you have MariaDB, and likely your MariaDB version is too new for Piwigo plugin code, as it introduced a recursive keyword in some version which here seems to be used as a column name by the community plugin (if I'm not mistaken). Find out which version of MariaDB introduced the recursive keyword and whether your version is equal or later, and choose a version one earlier, if possible. Yes, you should find out the version of MariaDB you are using. Or switch to MySQL 5.7 and reinstall Piwigo, respectively recreate the database and import an export and adapt the setup.

Last edited by erAck (2019-06-14 00:12:04)

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

#3 2019-06-14 10:05:06

mrk
2013-01-20

Re: mysql error 1064

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion. I have options to choose PHP version but haven't found yet options for MySql
The thing is I have piwigo album that I made just for testing purposes before the main album. I did not delete that afterward and it works in the same server today just fine. So it uses the same server software.

is there any other way to recover?

Update

I had an idea from your post so I deleted community plugin folder from server and did so recover from error. After that, I installed the plugin again and everything works fine.

Last edited by mrk (2019-06-14 10:25:01)

Board footer