Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Embedded Videos plugin problem

#1 2019-09-05 21:00:18

Design by Sue
2017-03-27

Embedded Videos plugin problem

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

My videos embedded from youtube do not display - you can hear the sound but the video has no picture.  These were added using the Embedded Video plugin.  This used to work correctly but not the videos are not working.  Any suggestion??  An example is here  https://www.designbysue.com/photos/pict … tegory/618

(where do I find the following info so I can add it to my post?  It is the most recent version of piwigo)

Piwigo version:
PHP version:
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: https://www.designbysue.com/photos

Sue

#2 2019-09-05 21:39:04

Design by Sue
2017-03-27

Re: Embedded Videos plugin problem

I think this has something to do with upgrades or transferring to Piwigo from Gallery.  The videos that are a problem are in a different file structure.  I vaguely remember having to do something with videos to get them working when I switched.  Does anyone know what I am talking about and can they give me any help on this?

Thanks
Sue

#3 2019-09-05 21:57:05

Design by Sue
2017-03-27

Sorry for multiple posts but I am sure I now know my question.  I did transfer my Gallery 3 to Piwigo in 2016.  Video that I have posted on youtube previous to this transfer do no work in Piwigo (as stated I know I was doing something to correct this but apparently did not get all of the videos done)  I am looking for a solution to adding back these youtube videos so they play in piwigo within the albums that were created from the transfer from Gallery 3.

Again, thanks!

Sue

#4 2019-09-06 15:43:19

Design by Sue
2017-03-27

Closing this thread and will start a new one.  I realize all of the links that were active from the transfer from Gallery 3 are for some reason totally gone so I have to redo them - posting another question because now I can't get youtube videos to play - another issue.

•  » Extensions
  •  » Embedded Videos plugin problem

Board footer