Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#436 2019-11-06 01:42:44

MarcRJacobs
Houston, Texas
2013-05-27

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Thank you, but that option is already off. You don't happen to have any other idea??? I hope ???

#437 2019-11-07 09:27:30

homdax
Sweden
2015-02-02

Trying to do some about these page links, the function is nice, but green.

Tried a.page-link {background-color: #othercolour; }

but it only takes background obviously then tried

a.page-link {color: #othercolour; } but still wrong

Can someone explain how these are linked to CSS and what to alter to get them to be different shades of yellow? The arrows and numbers also need to change colour to... maybe black, probably not blue since it might look greenish.

Uploaded Images

#438 Today 13:22:25

dakitt
2019-11-14

I have a (rather small) problem.

Theme default and quick search in Navbar is enabled (latest version).

When I use a small browser window or mobile device then the input form for search turns to white background. When you type your search query the text is also white = not visible. I fixed this myself by turning off the corresponding style attribute 'color inherit'. This worked.

But in wide/normal browser window the search box is dark grey. Standard input is "Suchen" in a lighter grey. That's readable. But when you start typing your search query is again a little darker grey and you can hardly read it on top of the background. I could not find the style sheet which defines that text input color.

Can you help me?

update: It seems that the theme was optimized for dark templates :-) When I switch to 'darkroom' everything looks fine. Btw: the little slick arrows (prev, next) are also not visible with white background.

Last edited by dakitt (Today 15:16:49)

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer