Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Need help (header.tpl not loaded when going to comments.php)

#1 2019-12-06 16:53:19

Djelle
2019-10-09

[resolved] Need help (header.tpl not loaded when going to comments.php)

Hi all

I am making a new theme. I have made changes in some of the templates (.tpl). But nothing that can explain this behavior to me.

Everything works fine. Except when going to Comments on my photo album. The result is a HTML code which starts with <div id="menubar"> on the first line. So the header.tpl must not be loaded.

I am unaware how and where the tpl-files are chosen and added together. I assume it's in the PHP code somewhere. I have not touched the PHP code though.

This only occurs when there is one ore more comments. And I get no errors with other themes. So the problem must be in my changes.

Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Happy making
/Djelle

•Piwigo 2.10.1
•Operating system: Linux
•PHP: 7.2.25 (Show info) [2019-12-06 15:51:25]
•MySQL: 5.5.5-10.3.17-MariaDB-1:10.3.17+maria~bionic [2019-12-06 15:51:25]
•Graphics Library: GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible)

#2 2019-12-06 19:33:14

Djelle
2019-10-09

Re: [resolved] Need help (header.tpl not loaded when going to comments.php)

Well, I got a bit further with this problem. Turns out that the problem arise because I made a copy of the default theme, which I renamed "default-no-css". I then made a theme.css with one dummy code. To have a theme with a blank CSS to use as the 'parent' theme. I could guess that there is a url-path in there, which then can't find it's file. A bit odd it's only a problem with comments.php though.

I did this, because 'load_parent_css'=>'false' doesn't work at the moment. (Is reportet on GitHub). I guess I just have to wait until it's fixed.

•  » Themes
  •  » [resolved] Need help (header.tpl not loaded when going to comments.php)

Board footer