Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » I've found an undocumented feature . URL 's , facebook messenger.

#1 2020-10-16 16:55:23

Alexander83706
Boise
2019-07-07

I've found an undocumented feature . URL 's , facebook messenger.

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I've sent off a number of 8mm films for move to dvd. I've put them up on piwigo. When I copy the url for the video to facebook messenger I'm seeing some thing other than the correct clip.

I've learned that if I see the correct clip on my messenger. Then my target will receive an incorrect clip. If I see the incorrect clip on messenger. My target will receive the correct clip. I'm one off.

I''m not going to worry about it at this point. Need to be aware that I need to show the appearance of sending the video that has just passed by.

Piwigo version: 10.2
PHP version: 7.2
MySQL version: 5.7
Piwigo URL:

#2 2020-10-16 18:56:57

drewlander
2020-10-07

Re: I've found an undocumented feature . URL 's , facebook messenger.

Hard to understand what you are doing exactly but it sounds like a transposition error on some condition if everything is opposite in one part of your comment then in another it sounds like an array is not indexed properly to show a preview of the clip. Maybe you need to reindex your thumbnails on the album if you use gThumb. Without better information thats all I could offer to help.

#3 2020-10-23 06:48:19

Alexander83706
Boise
2019-07-07

Re: I've found an undocumented feature . URL 's , facebook messenger.

It's a straight cut and paste operation. I am sending the clip prior to the one being viewed on screen. Not sure why but it's the difference between facebook messenger and piwigo URL for a given video.

•  » Requests
  •  » I've found an undocumented feature . URL 's , facebook messenger.

Board footer