Announcement

#1 2020-11-11 19:34:38

zjohn13
2015-04-08

Can not access website

Hello,

I'm unable to access my website (Piwigo in installed in the root and is the website homepage).
This is the error displayed when trying to connect with auto Piwigo login.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'bvgicdaf'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/bvgicdaf/public_html/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 52

Warning: my_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/bvgicdaf/public_html/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 848

Warning: my_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/bvgicdaf/public_html/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 848
Piwigo encountered a non recoverable error
[mysql error ]
Can't connect to server

#1    my_error /home/bvgicdaf/public_html/include/common.inc.php(113)
#2    include_once /home/bvgicdaf/public_html/index.php(11)

System was working fine up to yesterday.
Piwigo is at latest version.
No changes have been made since last Piwigo update some months ago.

My host support says that this is not a server side issue.
"The described issue does not appear to be related to us, but more to your web developer."

I can not see how that can be because no changes have been made to system, settings or data since yesterday.

Can anyone suggest where I should be looking, bearing in mind that I can not access the site via http or ftp.

Many thanks,
John

Piwigo URL: https://www.chilternphoto.org.uk

#2 2020-11-11 21:05:45

zjohn13
2015-04-08

Re: Can not access website

Sorry for troubling anyone with this post.

Despite my host stating that problem was not serverside but was with Piwigo files, I requested an account restore from two days ago and that has solved the problem, it must have been due to some file corruption.

Piwigo is the best.

Thanks,
John

Board footer