Announcement

#1 2021-02-07 02:30:40

Powerack
Prague
2021-02-07

Patreon connection

Hello,

I have question about connecting / linking selected galleries for patrons only so only they can show my pictures in selected gallery.
Is here someone who can make this possible and create plugin what enable this possibility?

And one other question: I have created watermark, used in on web, but anyone can click on "original" and original image have no one. My question is: How I may secure my work without uploading two sets of images (one set with watermark and one set without watermark).

Thanks for reply.

#2 2021-02-07 05:30:25

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Patreon connection

Hi :-)

Powerack wrote:

I have question about connecting / linking selected galleries for patrons only so only they can show my pictures in selected gallery.
Is here someone who can make this possible and create plugin what enable this possibility?

I when tou edit album, you've other tab

tab : permission
you can pass album to private

Powerack wrote:

And one other question: I have created watermark, used in on web, but anyone can click on "original" and original image have no one. My question is: How I may secure my work without uploading two sets of images (one set with watermark and one set without watermark).

Administration > Users > Manage

If you want 1 user no acces original, desactivate HD

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2021-02-07 13:22:25

Powerack
Prague
2021-02-07

Re: Patreon connection

Thank you, but that was no exactly reply to my questions.

I want to allow view HD and images without watermark only to persons from my patreon. Others will see marked stuff. But creating separate albums with duplicate files where one is marked and one not, is not best idea.

And for that patreon: I need to be sure that visitor comming from my patreon. Something like connected account.

I am sure that wordpress have plugins for this (more than five actually)...

Board footer