Announcement

#1 2021-05-05 04:07:06

enronhubbard
2021-05-05

iOS app tag (and search) problems

I've used the web version for a long time and just downloaded the iOS app (both are current versions).  However I ran into a major problem in the app where only the tags from Pu- and on are available on the list if I try to add them to a photo.  If I try to add one from earlier in the alphabet that I know is already used, it says I can't because it already exists, even though I can't see or select it.  Also, if I edit the existing tags on an photo, they get stripped off as soon as I enter the tag menu.  I couldn't find any mention of this issue before so I'm assuming something unusual is going wrong or misconfigured, but I can't find it myself.

Also I don't know if this is related, but using the search bar at the top of the home screen only ever returns a maximum of 32 results.  The cache is set much higher than is being used so that isn't the problem but again I don't see what is limiting it.  Both of these thing happen when I'm logged in either as an administrator or a regular user.  Thanks for any help.

#2 2021-05-10 10:52:45

cryopad
Piwigo Team
Grenoble, France
2015-11-01

Re: iOS app tag (and search) problems

Hi @enronhubbard,

I cannot reproduce these issues with our test server. Is it possible to access your server for investigating the problems in debug mode? If yes, please send the URL to ios@piwigo.org.

If you enjoy Piwigo for iOS…
➤ We would appreciate an AppStore review.
➤ Comments, suggestions ? Tell us on GitHub…
➤ Not yet available in your language ? Help us translate it…

#3 2021-05-16 22:16:14

cryopad
Piwigo Team
Grenoble, France
2015-11-01

Re: iOS app tag (and search) problems

Hi @enronhubbard,

Thank you for the URL which allowed me to debug the two issues.
A new version of the iOS app should be available in the coming days.

Cheers

If you enjoy Piwigo for iOS…
➤ We would appreciate an AppStore review.
➤ Comments, suggestions ? Tell us on GitHub…
➤ Not yet available in your language ? Help us translate it…

Board footer