Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

#241 2015-09-02 16:32:11

Graham

Re: [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Hi, I have enabled the confirmation by user. When the conformation link is clicked the following is displayed:

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php on line 394

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: id in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php on line 422

Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/functions_user.inc.php on line 422

Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

SELECT cat_id
  FROM piwigo_user_access
  WHERE user_id =
; in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /var/www/html/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 891

I am using the latest Piwigo and UAM.

Regards
Graham

#242 2015-09-02 18:25:07

Eric
Former Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25

Hi Graham,

Is it your first use of UAM plugin ? First settings ?
How did you install the plugin ? Did you use the Piwigo's plugin manager or did you download the zip file from Website ?

Try to get the zip file again and resent its content into your online plugin directory with FTP. Then retry a confirmation link check.

This does not solve the problem ? Then, please, give here the complete list of plugins you're using on your gallery. The latest version of UAM is improved for monthes so it could be a bad behaviour with another plugin.

#243 2015-12-23 17:28:21

ra

Can you add the feature to track, or log failed logins?

#244 2016-12-22 11:19:36

David Olsen

When i am on the register page, then i can fill the form with info, but there is no confirmation button? How can i fix that problem.

#245 2016-12-22 11:41:16

Eric
Former Piwigo Team
VALENCE (FR)
2005-03-25

David Olsen wrote:

When i am on the register page, then i can fill the form with info, but there is no confirmation button? How can i fix that problem.

Hi,

I'm not sure this goes with UAM plugin. Could you give a link to your gallery, please ?

#246 2018-05-24 16:42:52

ceyo14
2018-05-24

-Make user accounts case insensitive to prevent multiple account creation using only case differences

I was hoping to be able to use this on the latest Piwigo, any reason it was dropped?

Thanks.

#247 2021-07-03 18:53:24

ungodlythunder
United States
2020-12-20

I am editing the "Information email to user" and "Customizing the information email" fields.

I have sent a few confirmations to a test account to see what it looks like on the user side, and I have found that:

- It is impossible to edit or remove the following text: "[username], please find here your information to log in the gallery:"

- The same text is grammatically incorrect and I would like to change it

I do not see an option to do so. Would anyone be kind enough to help?

#248 2021-07-03 21:11:54

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

You'll find the translations under plugins/UserAdvManager/language/

Best to submit your fixes also as pull request to https://github.com/Eric-Piwigo/UserAdvManager/ however that's unmaintained for 5 years now, but at least they wouldn't get lost then.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

•  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin] UserAdvManager (UAM)

Board footer