Announcement

#1 2021-08-06 05:31:55

Lenyman
2021-08-04

Truncated list of plugins in admin

Hello Hello hello!
I want to share and report with you an error that occurred in a completely new Piwigo installation on the new hosting (VPS).

When entering Plugins -> Other Plugins the list appears truncated as can be seen in the screenshot below.
Besides that, the side menu stays expanded (in all other items the menu expands and contracts).
I did the test on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera with the same result.

My goal was to install the User Tags plugin but it did not appear in the list even though I had been told that it would appear there. The strange thing was seeing that the last item only showed the name. I looked at the source code and there were indeed many other plugins listed.

Finally I was able to install the plugin via FTP but it is not the most practical way of course.

Could it be solved? Surely it will not be the only plugin I may need;)

https://i.imgur.com/EeLMzHM.png

Piwigo 11.5.0
Sistema operativo: Linux
PHP: 7.4.3 (Ver información) [2021-08-06 00:26:42]
MySQL: 5.5.5-10.3.30-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 [2021-08-06 00:26:42]
Librería gráfica: ImageMagick 6.9.10-23

#2 2021-08-06 11:32:13

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Re: Truncated list of plugins in admin

That lacks a scrollbar (or you didn't include it in the screenshot). It's also odd that the left menu bar has all items expanded, they should be collapsed. In case your web server sets the Content-Security-Policy header make sure it allows whatever is necessary for Piwigo. See [Forum, topic 30790] Content-Security-Policy.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

#3 2021-08-06 19:51:57

Lenyman
2021-08-04

The scroll bar is not visible in the screenshot but it does appear in the list of plugins (on the right). 84 plugins appear in my list and the scroll bar allows me to scroll down until the Title item.
The scroll bar does not appear in the side menu column (all expanded).

The curious fact is that this behavior only happens in the section Plugins-> Others ..... In all the other sections of the site everything works as expected (even the menu contracts well).

#4 2021-08-17 21:07:46

Lenyman
2021-08-04

Hi all!

I do not have the level of knowledge necessary to solve my problem, but I want to share with the community how to install the plugins that cannot be seen in the truncated list.

At least it has worked for me in the following way:
- Download the plugin from the Extensions section of this site.
- Unzip it on the PC.
- Upload the entire folder via FTP to the Plugins directory of your server.
- Go to Admin -> Plugins and the plugin should appear there (deactivated).

Greetings!

Board footer