Announcement

#1 2022-08-29 17:04:21

bbearren
2017-01-07

Update failure

Hello,

I have successfully updated Piwigo many times.  Update failure began with 12.2.0.

[Administration > Tools > Maintenance] only gives me the error message.

Piwigo URL: https://bbearren.com/gallery/

(xxxxxxx) replaces my home folder name.  The is what I see in Administration > Tools > Maintenance:

Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'xxxxxxx_piwi939.piwikp_lounge' doesn't exist

SELECT
    image_id
  FROM piwikp_lounge
; in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 847

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:908 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/admin/include/functions.php(3273): query2array('\nSELECT\n ima...', NULL, 'image_id') #1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/admin.php(263): get_orphans() #2 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 908

Nothing that I have tried gets anything other than the above error message.

#3 2022-08-29 19:39:29

bbearren
2017-01-07

Re: Update failure

I don't have "local/config/config.inc.php", only "local\config\database.inc.php".

So I added "$conf['check_upgrade_feed'] = true;" and pointed my browser to my site/upgrade_feed.php and get the message that "upgrade is not active".  When I try to open Administration I get a different error, "Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'xxxxxxx_piwi939.piwikp_lounge' doesn't exist"

SELECT
    image_id
  FROM piwikp_lounge
; in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 847

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:908 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/admin/include/functions.php(3273): query2array('\nSELECT\n ima...', NULL, 'image_id') #1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/admin.php(263): get_orphans() #2 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 908

#4 2022-08-30 10:11:10

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

bbearren wrote:

I don't have "local/config/config.inc.php", only "local\config\database.inc.php".

So I added "$conf['check_upgrade_feed'] = true;"

You added that to database.inc.php? That's wrong or might or might not work. if local/config/config.inc.php
doesn't exist you have to create it. It's also written in that thread three posts further down that you should use the LocalFiles Editor extension if you don't know how to create or edit local/config/config.inc.php
[Forum, post 182181 by erAck in topic 31634] Admin-interface doesnt work after upgrade to 12.1.

Why don't people read?

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

#5 2022-08-30 14:17:54

bbearren
2017-01-07

erAck wrote:

Why don't people read?

I did read.  "About: Allows you to easily edit local script files directly from the administration menu."

My Administration menu is:

"Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'xxxxxxx_piwi939.piwikp_lounge' doesn't exist"

SELECT
    image_id
  FROM piwikp_lounge

How exactly do I invoke the Local Files Editor from that Administration menu?

#6 2022-08-30 14:54:21

bbearren
2017-01-07

Never mind.  I manually edited using the File Manager of my web host and successfully updated.  I'm now using the latest update.

#7 2022-08-30 16:12:31

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Sorry yeah short-circuited.. invoking that would be from the admin-plugins menu as well. Glad you solved it.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

Board footer