Announcement

#1 2009-09-03 15:42:58

oncm
2009-08-28

[resolved] How or where can i disable the download button in charlies video ?

Hi all !

First, it is strange, but i have searched months ago at google/forums something to show pictures and videos at the same time. In the past i found nothing useful. 2 Weeks ago i retry to search something again and on my first try i found Piwigo. its the best solution i ever see before and i have to say thank you to all who works on that !!!

All works fine at the first attempt :)

The only think i cant find is to disable the download function during playing my videos.

Thanks for help

oncm

#2 2009-09-03 21:09:03

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

Re: [resolved] How or where can i disable the download button in charlies video ?

A simple solution following CSS3 logic (~Not working for all browsers)

[extension by Piwigo Team] LocalFiles Editor
Active it

In the CSS tab, select a local-layout.css (template-common for any template). Add:

#imageToolBar .button[src$="save.png"] {display: none;}

Optional, for non-CSS3 browsers, code for the Sylvia theme:
#imageToolBar .button[src="template/yoga/theme/Sylvia/icon/save.png"] {display: none;}

Optional, for non-CSS3 browsers, code for other standard themes:
#imageToolBar .button[src="template/yoga/icon/save.png"] {display: none;}

Last update: change for non-CSS3 browsers.

Last edited by VDigital (2009-09-04 13:36:00)

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

#3 2009-09-04 11:47:45

oncm
2009-08-28

Re: [resolved] How or where can i disable the download button in charlies video ?

Thank you very much for your advice. Now i try to change that. I thougt there is a simply disable function inside piwigo. Thanks !

#4 2009-09-04 13:36:52

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

I updated my previous post.

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

Board footer