Hello Piwigo beta testers,
Let's start to let you see what is coming for Piwigo 2.5. It's now time for version 2.5.0beta1. This version is for test only, so don't install it on your live website.
Here is the list of changes compared to Piwigo 2.4:
* [Bugtracker, feature 2760, fixed] allow tag exclusion in quick search
* [Bugtracker, feature 2761, fixed] Pass all kind of messages through session on admin
* [Bugtracker, feature 2751, fixed] Redesign web API, webservices explorer
* [Bugtracker, feature 2754, fixed] Add "Email" field for user comments + mandatory "Author"
* [Bugtracker, feature 2747, fixed] Add triggers on all main pages
* [Bugtracker, feature 2380, fixed] add URL for user comment
* [Bugtracker, feature 2424, fixed] duplication for tags
* [Bugtracker, bug 2772, fixed] remove "Home" from html title pages on index pages
* [Bugtracker, bug 2773, fixed] add pwg_db_close() method
* [Bugtracker, bug 2660, fixed] insert_user_comment doesn't check ip for anti-spam
The Piwigo web API explorer gets a new graphical design. You can open it with your web browser, on your Piwigo installation on tools/ws.htm
User comments ask for an email and website. Fields are not mandatory by default.
You can duplicate tags, Piwigo will also duplicate tag associtions with photos.
3) Start to beta test
Download Piwigo 2.5.0beta1
Please, try to open a new topic in the beta testing forum for each problem you may encounter.
Piwigo 2.5.0beta2 will be released in 2 weeks, with new features. See planning details on [Forum, topic 20585] Piwigo 2.5 roadmap.
Happy 2.5 beta testing!