Dear Piwigo beta-testers,
A new beta version is available, just for you! Yes, for you only because as usual with beta versions and release candidates, this version is for test only, so don't install it on your live website.
Here is the list of changes compared to Piwigo 2.7.0beta1:
* [Bugtracker, feature 3072, fixed] New default plugin Take A Tour
* [Bugtracker, feature 3088, fixed] Replace admin_multi_view by AdminTools
* [Bugtracker, feature 3095, fixed] ability to disable "website" field
* [Bugtracker, feature 2563, fixed] use auto-complete tag list on search form
* [Bugtracker, feature 3094, fixed] minor redesign on search form
* [Bugtracker, feature 3091, fixed] use a list of existing authors instead of a text field
* [Bugtracker, feature 3093, fixed] ability to select photo properties (instead of "all" properties)
* [Bugtracker, bug 3089, fixed] SQL injection on photo edit
New plugin "Take a tour" is a live guide in your Piwigo. Activate it and follow the steps!
Many changes on search form: ability to select properties on which the word search applies, list of authors found in database, auto-complete list of tags, auto-complete list of albums...
You can disable the website field in user comments.
3) Start to beta test
Download Piwigo 2.7.0beta2
If you can't install it but want to test it, just ask and we will provide a testing installation.
Please, open a new topic in the beta testing forum for each problem you may encounter.
Happy 2.7 beta testing!
We have just installed a Piwigo 2.7 on http://piwigo.us/beta/27 : you can test it on gallery side (but not on admin side, for this you have to ask your own install)