Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » Stripped Album List

#1 2014-09-16 13:43:03

paxnoctis
2014-09-11

Stripped Album List

Hi everyone!
I'm using Stripped theme and I love it! Just a few questions about Album List customization, because I cannot find CSS or TPL to change it.

1) I'd like 1 album in each row, but I cannot manage to put thumbs in the same column, the default seems image and text flipped form left to right.

2) I'd like to remove link in text. I'd like only in thumbs.

3) Any chance to change thumbs size? Even if I change from admin menu theme keeps to resize them.

Thanks you!

Piwigo version: 2.6.3
PHP version:  5.2.42
MySQL version:  5.5.35
Piwigo URL: http://youshanyoushui.com/piwigo/

#2 2014-09-16 14:53:31

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Stripped Album List

Hello
1) that's a display/loayout option inside Stripped if I remember well
2)our Doc is well written about CSS
3)that's css which resize the thumbnails; you can try using the crop option and you will see the option works. That choice has been made by the author, and having something adatative for each layout and all size would be too complicated and very time consuming since I'm now the only one in charge for this theme

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2014-09-16 16:32:25

paxnoctis
2014-09-11

Thanks for the quick reply!

1) Yes, there is. Problems is not to change display (I'm good with 1 album per line). But I dont understand with the first row image is right align, the second is left-align, the third again right and so on...
2) I know, but this is not a CSS issue. I found the line in mainpage_categories.tpl, but still I can't figure out out to delete links and the mouseover. This is it:
            <div class="text" {if !$stripped.albumFrame}onclick="window.location='{$cat.URL}';"{/if}>
                  {if isset($cat.INFO_DATES) }
                  <p class="dates">{$cat.INFO_DATES}</p>
                  {/if}
                  <p class="Nb_images">{$cat.CAPTION_NB_IMAGES}</p>
                  {if not empty($cat.DESCRIPTION)}
                  <p>{$cat.DESCRIPTION}</p>
                  {/if}
            </div>
3) I tryed to generate multiple size but nothing happens. I'm using GD library: could be the cause?

Thanks for your patience!
Dan

#4 2014-09-16 16:40:40

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

1) ah ok. So custom CSS
2) display none ? or Use Localfiles editor and the Option->Template screen to add a custom template from mainpage_categories.tpl of Stripped
3)could you be more specific on what you tried and what you were expected?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described

#5 2014-09-17 20:02:59

paxnoctis
2014-09-11

Hi
1 e 2) I'm doing a new page from mainpage_categories.tpl as you suggest.

3) I selected Small image in Stripped menu as thumbs, then I changed the size of Small image from Configuration - Options - Photo sizes. Then from Batch Manager I generate Small size for every pictures.
But, on category page I cant see any pics, it's usign the sobstitute icon everywhere.

Edit: I did the loop again and now pictures are right.

In Photo sizes option page I red: "Resize after upload disabled due to the use of GD as graphic library " What does it means?

Thanks
Dan

Last edited by paxnoctis (2014-09-17 20:14:21)

#6 2014-09-17 20:07:22

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

on the Batch manager select all sizes and all pictures and generate

#7 2014-09-17 20:15:42

paxnoctis
2014-09-11

Now it's working... don't know why didn't before...

anyway thanks!

#8 2014-09-17 20:26:11

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

there is a javascript issue I can't identify which break the on the fly generation

#9 2014-09-17 22:12:21

paxnoctis
2014-09-11

It's a shame, because the theme is nice, but I need to bypass the Stripped script. It can't find the pictures even when they are been generated correctly.

#10 2014-11-25 02:57:23

ari
2014-11-05

So what theme are you now using in your piwigo installation? I notice you somehow managed to increase the size of the Album Thumbnails but you seem to be using another theme now.

I also couldn't manage to get "stripped" to change the album thumbnail size. I changed the stripped configuration (Photo Sizes > Album Thumbnail sizes > S-Small  [also tried XS and XXS]) but stripped ignores this change and gets stuck with the default (and super tiny) album thumbnail size.

Tried deleting and regenerating all "photo sizes" including S in the Batch menu, but that didn't help. Tried changing the stripped layout to 1 or 2 albums per row, no luck either.

http://arielpablo.net/photos

•  » Themes
  •  » Stripped Album List

Board footer