Announcement

#1 2006-07-30 03:03:02

jillij
2005-10-11

Photon 4.0

Photon 4.0 is out! It  allows phpwebgallery integration into any wordpress (a blog software) theme.

I have corrected a few bugs since the beta.

http://www.jillij.com/wordpress/?page_id=66

Last edited by jillij (2006-07-30 03:04:25)

#2 2006-07-30 08:11:55

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

Re: Photon 4.0

Great !

I should say Giant.
Thx.
8-)

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

#3 2006-08-26 00:04:25

UpTheToon
2006-01-23

Hi Vdigital!

It would be much appreciated if you could take another quick look at my photon thumbnail problem...

jillij forum

I created the file you suggested but it's still not working correctly, its driving me mad...

Thank you!

#4 2006-08-29 23:24:22

Marco76
2006-08-29

First of all: Many thanx for the plugin/script jillij!! I was thinking of trying it for myself, but why bother if someone else has done the trick? ;).

But, I did run into some problems using Photon 4.0 with Wordpress. I've installed Wordpress in the directory [domain]/wp and PWG in the directory [domain]/photo. In the domain root is the index.php provided by Wordpress. In Wordpress's options I added the Wordpress URI as [domain]/wp and the Blog URI as [domain]. When activating Photon it DOES find the PWG install dir, but when trying to view the gallery it doesn't show PWG. This is (probably) caused by Wordpress not being in the root of my webpage, but inside a subdir. This is how I solved it:

File: wp-content\plugins\photon.php

Find:

Code:

define(PHOTON_ROOT_PATH,get_bloginfo('wpurl').'/?a=phpwebgallery');
define(PHPWEB_REL_ROOT_PATH,get_bloginfo('wpurl')."/".$photon_options['phpwebgalleryPath']);

Change into:

Code:

define(PHOTON_ROOT_PATH,get_bloginfo('url').'/?a=phpwebgallery');
define(PHPWEB_REL_ROOT_PATH,get_bloginfo('url')."/".$photon_options['phpwebgalleryPath']);

File: wp-content\plugins\photon\photon-func.php

Find:

Code:

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.get_bloginfo('wpurl').'/'.PHPWG_ROOT_PATH.'include/scripts.js"></script>'."\n";

Change into:

Code:

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.get_bloginfo('url').'/'.PHPWG_ROOT_PATH.'include/scripts.js"></script>'."\n";

Find:

Code:

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.get_bloginfo('wpurl').'/'.PHPWG_ROOT_PATH.'include/pngfix.js"></script>'."\n";

Change into:

Code:

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.get_bloginfo('url').'/'.PHPWG_ROOT_PATH.'include/pngfix.js"></script>'."\n";

That's all. Maybe it's something to implement in future releases (if any)?

Last edited by Marco76 (2006-08-29 23:25:21)

Board footer