The list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.0.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.0.4 and release 2.0.5.
- new language Brasil (Brazilian) thanks to Alexandre Almeida
- new language Castellano (Argentinian) thanks to Alberto Paulin
- ability to modify templates with a plugin
- 0001079: [user or group management] user profile: return to default settings
- 0001163: [language] wrong encoding for croatian installation language file
- 0001176: [other] Mail are not sent on Free.fr websites
- 0001164: [language] [german] link to subscribe to newsletter is for german newsletter, not english newsletter
To upgrade a Piwigo 2.0.x installation (any of 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3 or 2.0.4), you can follow 2 methods:
- The new way: use the Piwigo Auto Upgrade plugin as described in the release 2.0.4 announcement.
- The old way: download the 2.0.x_to_2.0.5.zip archive that contains all new or modified files. Once you have extracted files, transfer them on your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.0.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
To upgrade a Piwigo installation older than 2.0.0, read the upgrade guide.