Revision 1.5.3 (2018-11-13)
About: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Changes: Update some languages and some minor style fixes.
Revision 1.0.7 (2018-11-12)
About: This plugin exposes more of the standard Piwigo website functionality for the PiwigoClient Android app (or others) to make use of.
NOTE: This plugin adds the features to your server. Your client app may or may not choose to support these new features.
PiwigoClient v1.3.96 upwards will make use of these new functions.
Eventually, I hope these features will be added to the core Piwigo server code, thus this plugin will steadily contain less and less, eventually being empty and thus obsolete.
Features this plugin adds:
* View your own rating for photos
* Mark or unmark photos as being a personal favorite
* Clear your favorites list
* Record access to your piwigo server by users of the WS Functions API (e.g. PiwigoClient users)
* View and manage orphaned photos
Changes: Allow use of HTTP GET where sensible
Revision 2.9.1 (2018-10-30)
About: Add a contest to your gallery (Use it in a photo club for ex.)
Contest are Les concours sont configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- criteria and subcriteria for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu) and could be exported in CSV file
Changes: Nouvelles langues: Русский [RU] Total : 3
Diverses corrections et améliorations
- Ajout d'un timer avant/pendant le concours (paramétrable)
- Mode de notation avec étoile ou chiffre (paramétrable)
- Page de vote globale (toutes les photos à noter sur 1 page) (paramétrable)
- Masquage des photos avant le démarrage du concours (paramétrable)
- Modification affichage des concours dans la page d'admin (concours préparés/en cours/clos)
- Ajout langue RU
- Nettoyage de code
Revision 0.7 (2018-10-25)
About: Versa is a responsive dark theme for modern browsers that maximises the visualization of photographs. The picture page adapts to the browser window and the photograph is displayed using the largest available space. Therefore, this theme works in both mobile and desktop and allows to easily browse the gallery with fullscreen pictures by rotating the screen or resizing the window.
- In landscape mode (or wide windows) the photograph fills the screen. The information and comments of the photograph are accessible by scrolling the page.
- In portrait mode (or tall windows) the top part of the screen shows the full image and the bottom part its information and comments.
In either mode and on both desktop and mobile, it is possible to navigate the gallery by a single swipe gesture, dragging the image with the mouse or clicking/taping the sides of the image. Slideshows adapt to the medium in a similar way, but switch the navigation to their corresponding controls.
Thumbnails on the index and albums pages are scaled to fit the browser window as well. To ensure the quality of the images shown, the pictures and thumbnails are downscaled only, never upscaled.
- Dark low-contrast theme
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop platforms
- Photographs can be browsed fullscreen in landscape mode
- Support of tactile gestures and mouse events to browse the gallery
- Thumbnails are scaled depending on the screen/window size
- Scalable graphics thanks to Font Awesome (http://fontawesome.io)
- Friendly to existing plugins and languages as it is based on the default theme
- Settings related to picture sizes only define the maximum size of the image in this theme, as they are dynamically downscaled to fit the browser window.
- Set the size of the thumbnails to be between 1.5x and 2.0x larger than the desired size. For instance, 400x400 will result in thumbnails around 300x300 in size (varying between 200 and 400 px). This is needed for the dynamic scaling of the thumbnails.
*Beta status* This theme was developed originally for my personal site. Even though I think it is now in a sufficiently mature state to be shared, be warned that I do not have the resources to test all possible configurations. Therefore, bugs may appear on other ends.
- Tested browsers: Firefox on Linux, Firefox on Android, Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS.
- Tested compatible plugins: Batch Downloader, Community, Exif View, PWG Stuffs, Simple Copyright, GThumb+.
Changes: Changelog from previous revision:
- Fixed hardcoded paths with capitalisation errors
- Improved compatibility with the Community plugin
- Nicer display of warning messages
Revision 1.0.0 (2018-10-23)
About: A plugin to increase the privacy of Piwigo gallery
Piwigo privacy will validate users before allowing access to Piwigo images and other uploaded files.
This plugin will not work without specific webserver configuration.
Please refer to 'setup information' link available below
Changes: Breaking changes -
Plugin will now prevent special chars in file path by default.
This shouldn't affect most installs but if some images fail to load
check read the docs about less strict configuration