Revision 188.8.131.52 (2014-10-20)
About: Allows you to change the tooltip of the pictures in the album
Changes: Fix bug for html and doubles quotes in name (title)
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO]), thanks to paulen
Revision 2.7.b (2014-10-19)
About: Display location information on your web gallery with the only Open-Source worldwide map, created by people like you.
Piwigo-openstreetmap is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows:
* Show a map on picture page on the right panel
* Show a world map link on left menu
* Easily find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitute) by click or search
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Different map styles: Mapnik, MapQuest, Cloudmade
- Custom tile server support
- Pin and Popup settings
- Based on Leaflet -> nice design
Help by translating this extension in your language.
Changes: Changes from v2.7.a to v2.7.b
- Add new options for world map view
- Unify code
- Add support for GPS tracks file
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-openstreetmap/releases/tag/v2.7.b
Revision 1.0.12 (2014-10-19)
About: Apply Masonry style to album or image thumbs.
Plugin was inspired by GThumb+ but adds new options:
* Apply masonry style to album or image thumbs
* Thumbnails max height
* Margin between thumbnails
* Number of photos per page
* Double the size of the first thumbnail
* Cache the big thumbnails (recommended)
* Scale thumbnails
* Title Display Mode: Overlay Top/Overlay Top (Static)/Overlay Bottom/Overlay Bottom (Static)/Hide, Overlay Ex (GD theme is required)
* Meta Data Display Mode
Changes: + ADMIN: New thumb mode: Overlay Ex (only available with GD theme)
+ ADMIN: Added support links
+ Added support for thumb shadow space. Custom CSS is required to add desired shadow
Revision 1.0.13 (2014-10-19)
About: GreyDragon Theme
* Port of GD theme for Gallery 3 users to Piwigo
* Bootstrap CSS support
* Over 20 theme setting to customize theme's appearance
* Color Pack support - 3 CP included: slateblue, blackhawk, whitehawk. Allows create your own.
* Root page support (requires "Additional Pages" plugin
* Full control over header and footer elements - logo, favicon, header/footer text, action links
* Masonry style thumbs with gdThumb plugin
* Tab format for photo metadata
* Custom theme for admin area
* Custom CSS option
* and more
Changes: + New colorpack - GreyDragon
+ ADMIN: Added support for horizontal menu - "Static Menu - Header Bottom". When used with Additional Pages Plugin, pages except Root Page would be embedded
into menu bar instead of drop down menu.
+ ADMIN: Added option "Display navigation arrows" for Root page
+ ADMIN: Added option "Display navigation controls" for Root page
+ Added support for thumb shadow space - custom CSS is required (please refer to help section in admin area). Latest gdThumb is recommended.
+ CSS: cleanup
- Removed hardcoded height for root page slideshow to accommodate navigation controls
- Fixed issues with Categories List overlapping when Static menu is enabled
- In Photo page, hide overflow photo when huge size is used
Revision 2.7.1 (2014-10-18)
About: This plugin adds password policies.
**** Important: Some features have been migrated from the UserAdvManager plugin (version < 2.50.x ) . This plugin is therefore only compatible with the 2.51.x and upper UserAdvManager versions. ****
List of plugin features :
* Complexity of passwords chosen by users (or admin) when registering
If enabled, a password complexity score must be set. All passwords chosen not respecting this score will be rejected. The administration module of the plugin allows to test the complexity configuration.
* Renewal passwords policy
Enables the management tab in plugin administration panel to list registered user and allows to manually initiate a renewal of the password of one or more registered users.
At their next login , they will be automatically redirected to their profile page and prompted to change their password. And this, until the action is performed.
* Management of failed login attempts due to incorrect password
Allows to define a maximum number of login attempts with incorrect password. Beyond this limit, the user account is locked and can no longer connect to the gallery. He should contact the administrator to request the unlocking.
The administrator can then perform the unlocking in the users management tab of the plugin where a symbol will show locked accounts.
Changes: Update uk_UA, thanks to : StreamThreader