Revision 1.5 (2015-05-21)
About: This is a Piwigo plugin that will allow you to enable Twitter Photo Cards when you tweet a link to your photos.
Before the photo cards will be enabled on Twitter you must submit your site with the Twitter Cards Validator.
Feel free to fork and send pull requests. Contributions welcome.
The code to create the thumbnails was provided by mthorn.net
This script is open source software released under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V3.
Changes: Fixed bug : http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=159279#p159279
Revision 2.7.b (2015-05-09)
About: 'Community' allows users of your gallery to create albums and add photos - with an option for administrators to moderate submissions.
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo iOS 2.0
* Brezhoneg [FR]
Revision 1.0.4 (2015-05-08)
About: Add "Share This" links to your photo page
* Google Plus
* Google Plus would not pick up image references if $conf['derivative_url_style'] = 1; is used
Changes: + Added en_UK language folder to allow plugin translation
- Fixed extension repository link to allow proper plugin update detection
- Fixed issue when under some conditions plugin parameters are not present on plugin update
Revision 1.0.17 (2015-05-08)
About: Apply Masonry style to album or image thumbs.
Plugin was inspired by GThumb+ but adds new options:
* Apply masonry style to album and image thumbs
* Thumbnails max height
* Margin between thumbnails
* Number of photos per page
* Double the size of the first thumbnail
* Cache the big thumbnails (recommended)
* Scale thumbnails
* Title Display Mode: Overlay Top/Overlay Top (Static)/Overlay Bottom/Overlay Bottom (Static)/Hide, Overlay Ex (GD theme is required)
* Meta Data Display Mode
Changes: + All language translations are deprecated to allow full reset. en_UK folder now includes full set of translation resources
- Removed duplicate reference to cache build js files
Revision 0.2.0 (2015-05-06)
About: Add a Photo Sphere viewer to your gallery.
It works only with equirectangular projections (what Google Camera produces).
How to use :
1. Upload your photo sphere as any other photo
2. Tell Piwigo it's a photo sphere by checking the checkbox on the photo properties page, or by using the new action in the batch manager
Changes: Fixed: not working in Internet Explorer
* Bulgarian (Български [BG])
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Czech (Česky [CZ])
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* German (Deutsch [DE])
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR])
* Spanish (Español [ES])
* Italian (Italiano [IT])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Portuguese (Português [PT])
* Russian (Русский [RU])
* Slovak (Slovensky [SK])
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR])
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA])
* Vietnamese (Việt [VN])