The list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.0.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.0.7 and release 2.0.8.
This release contains a major security bug fix (SQL injection). It is highly recommended to upgrade your Piwigo 2.0.x.
By the way, let's remind the best way to notify Piwigo team about security failures: private contact form.
- 0001374: [language] script to detect missing translations
- 0001396: [photo management] photo deletion doesn't remove category representative orphans
- 0001381: [API] [pwg.images.add] automatically synchronize metadata
- 0001375: [installation & upgrade] remove version in Piwigo archive root directory
- 0001364: [language] subscribe to Polish Piwigo Newsletter
- 0001353: [language] Inconsistent french translation on an administration page
- 0000620: [metadata] ability to synchronize metadata on any size of the photo
- 0001380: [metadata] metadata not synchronized for a single picture
To upgrade a Piwigo 2.0.x installation, you can follow 2 methods:
- The new way: use the Piwigo Auto Upgrade plugin as described in forum topic Piwigo Auto Upgrade for the impatient.
- The old way: download the 2.0.x_to_2.0.8.zip archive that contains all new or modified files. Once you have extracted files, transfer them on your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.0.x installation. No database upgrade is required.
To upgrade a Piwigo installation older than 2.0.0, read the upgrade guide.