||April 17th, 2011 (2011-04-17)
||bug fixes, new features
Note: the list of major changes is described on Piwigo 2.2.0 release notes. This page only describes what changes between release 2.2.0 and release 2.2.1.
- help files translated in Arabic (العربية) by bakir
- many updated strings in Chinese (简体中文) by maramail
- many updated strings in Portuguese (Português) by PsyKick
- 0001023: [API] new API method pwg.getInfos for admins with overall statistics
- 0002264: [photo management] ability to add prefilter on batch manager with plugins
- 0002250: [plugins] Incompatible plugins and obsolete plugins may not be activated
- 0002242: [installation & upgrade] Disable themes incompatible after upgrade
- 0002233: [user or group management] errors with accentuated characters on user_list.php filtered list
- 0001750: [configuration] missing "comments.tpl" in the template-extension manager
- 0002022: [plugins] admins should not be able to uninstall plugins
- 0002238: [photo management] [Batch Manager] elastic boxes for thumbnails (any size supported)
- 0001818: [database] Blocking errors with sql queries on PostgreSQL
- 0002251: [tags] no more automatic completion on tag list
- 0002248: [search] Improve quick/query search results
- 0002152: [user comments] Comments revalidation when modified
- 0002240: [tags] Notice is displayed if no tag entered in batch manager
- 0002262: [plugins] duplicate lines in LocalFiles Editor with IE9
Recommended method: follow the automatic upgrade procedure. If you're currently running Piwigo 2.1, the Automatic Upgrade will tell you which plugin may be not compatible with Piwigo 2.2 before upgrade.
If you're running Piwigo 2.2.0 you can also download the 2.2.0_to_2.2.1.zip archive that contains all new and modified files. Once you have extracted the files, transfer them onto your web server with a FTP client (like FileZilla) over your Piwigo 2.2.0 installation. No database upgrade is required.
If you are running a version older than 2.2.0 and do not want to use the automatic upgrade, then follow the manual upgrade.